What else do i need or is recomended?

Antillon56

Hey guys this is what ive got so far and i was just wondering what else i should get, i also ordered a Dragon Strand large keepers cadge and its still in the mail. I would like a recommendation on a humdity gauge and supplements please and thank you !!!! Also my reptifogger is in the mail lol

Attachments

• 20170225_182928.jpg
    20170225_182928.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 89
I'm assuming you're getting a veiled? I'd use a regular incandescent household bulb for heat. No need to pay extra for a special heat bulb. I'd also use an automatic mister over a fogger. Get live plants and lots and lots of branches. Make it look like a jungle. If you're splurging on a Dragon Strand I'd upgrade the lights too and get Arcadia T5 HO bulbs. They last a year compared to 6 months with the UVB bulb you have there.

Lots of people like Repashy Calcium Plus D as it's an all in one suppliment that can safely be used every day. If you don't want that then you'll need Calcium without D3 (every feeding) and calcium with D3 and a multivitamin (use 2x a month but on alternate weeks).
What are you planning on doing for feeders?

Its going to be for a jacksons and thank you
Ok then disregard the supplement schedule. Check out the Jacksons care sheets. They are sensitive to over supplementation and don't need as much. I'd definitely go with a mister for him too since they have a bigger water requirement. They need longer misting sessions to drink and a fogger doesn't cut it imo

Back
Top Bottom