What does your username mean?

I was diagnosed with Leukemia when I was 15 yrs old.. at that time I started telling myself that I was "Supergirl" and that I could kick cancer's ass! (kinda crazy and corny, I know, but IT WORKED!!) Helped me keep in touch with my inner strength when I was at my weakest. I've been in total molecular remission now for almost 13 years :)

That is an awesome story and all by itself makes this thread beautiful....

Long ago (dial up era) I was Pugdog on the SciFi board....they decided that political discussions didn't belong and shut that forum down. We moved to another board. Now it's YUKU, it used to be EZ boards..it was something else back then. Anyway, Pugdog was taken. I was about to type "Eliza Doolittle" (because who doesn't love Eliza Doolittle) but thought, hey, I don't do a little! I do LOTS!!

Hence the name which I use on 99% of the internet now. I've been Eliza Dolots so long (over 10 years) that it seems like a "personality" (like Sybil!).

When I first got a computer about 12 years ago, I had to think up a username for the first time but I couldn't think of anything interesting, so I just used my kids' names - my son's name is Ezra and my daughter's name is Echo. I meant to have him first and her second, cause that's the order they came in, lol. But the "a" into "e" sound was hard to seperate into syllables without slurring them together so I switched the order around. I've been Echoezra ever since.
I will say something funny though, I went to join a yahoo group a couple weeks ago, and had trouble because I tried to sign up new as Echoezra, but apparently must have created a yahoo id as that before but couldn't rember the password. So I had to make up a new username. It blew my mind - I'm ALWAYS Echoezra!!
What other name could I possibly come up with?? And, even though I was signing up to join a group about feline hyperthyroidism, did I think to use my cats' names? Nope. My yahoo ID is now "ZaphodZelig" chameleon names. :) Lmao!!

okiroo is beacuse i used to live in Okinawa, Japan. the roo part was my nickname as a child. its what i use for everything (games, email, ect) ^^

Ha you know it! :p If you happen to run across MacDonalds over there.. Chances are they are my family. Related to the Queen Mary of Scots. :) LOL

Hahahaha MacDonalds are everywhere here, its a popular surname in the u.k. I'm just gonna go with your British with an American accent haha.

This is a very interesting thread!

I was deciding on a couple names with my family and once i got to "chamtrainer" everyones eyes rolled and they even chuckled a bit. That was when i knew this was the one i was going to go with. Later it turned out that i have had the most success with chameleons than any other animal i have ever owned. I was able to handle one of the most aggressive chameleons on the planet, lol one of my tamataves. It was so aggressive that it would lunge at my face from behing his cage when he saw me. (Even when the cage doors were closed) He would turn solid orange and fire u while standing up and making himself look big. A couple months went by that i fattened him u and handled his so much he wouldnt mind me whatsoever. He would even eat from my hand. It was pretty great!

This is a very interesting thread!

I was deciding on a couple names with my family and once i got to "chamtrainer" everyones eyes rolled and they even chuckled a bit. That was when i knew this was the one i was going to go with. Later it turned out that i have had the most success with chameleons than any other animal i have ever owned. I was able to handle one of the most aggressive chameleons on the planet, lol one of my tamataves. It was so aggressive that it would lunge at my face from behing his cage when he saw me. (Even when the cage doors were closed) He would turn solid orange and fire u while standing up and making himself look big. A couple months went by that i fattened him u and handled his so much he wouldnt mind me whatsoever. He would even eat from my hand. It was pretty great!

chamtrainer is awesome! sounds like a pokemon master :)

Olimpia is my actual, legal name. Everyone asks me that if we ever meet in person, but that is my actual name lol I'm half Italian and my mom wanted me to have a name that would work as an opera singer (this had been her dream) so my full name is pretty Italian.

I did dog rescue clear back into the 80's before it was even known as rescue. When computers started coming out for common people with windows 95 I decided I would be able to help more people with with their dogs and to make my user name dog related I just used K9Luvn.... been that way ever since. :) Coarse I love other pets as well. :D

I can't believe i am going to say this..

On ALLL the other (20 forums) im on my user name is Pootie!

You ever had a stupid nickname that stuck and you couldn't wait to move to reinvent yourself??? Well this is my chance! lol

My current username is pretty much a shortened version of my first and last name!

Pootie Tang was a lame but stoner funny movie that Chris Rock produced. Well it seem i favor the star of the movie. Hence why i have never posted any pix of myself on here, lol.

I have friends in different interest in my life (race cars & sport bikes/stunting, work, basketball, Reef forums,Planted Tanks etc) that allll at one point or another realize the resemblence and begin to call me "Pootie"!!

Im a grown ass man , and i am trying to turn over a new leaf and reinvent myself here, lol :rolleyes:

My husband set me up with an account back when I was just trolling the site, getting info before my first cham. For whatever reason he decided to use HIS screen name that he's used for everything since college. It didn't really matter to me since I never used to post, but now that I am I just sign my name at the bottom of the posts. And, if any of you are on the dendraboards, Absolutbill is my husband :) I've thought about just naming my next male cham, Bill, but that would make his head too big!

Michelle

My favorite band of all time..

The Receiving End of Sirens (TREOS)

First Album name:

BETWEEN THE HEART AND THE SYNAPSE

:cool:

"Winterhawk" was a movie that came out in 1975 about a group of Blackfoot (Cheyenne) indians that became infected with the small pox virus and were dying off. Winterhawk was their chief and he went off to get the vaccinations to save the rest of the tribe.

"1960" is my birth-year.

Oh...........and I DO..........own the movie (VHS) it was before DVD's.

Back
Top Bottom