What does this color pattern mean?

TiKiMan

Established Member
Sorry the picture is blurry but I just saw tiki with this color and I’ve never seen it anywhere before and it’s confusing, mainly I’m talking about the white-ish spots at the top. She recently finished shedding up there and is almost done and the belly are but I don’t think that has anything to do with is. Also before I was able to get these two pics the white-ish spots where a bit brighter and the green was a bit darker

Attachments

• C901E444-EB56-4CD0-A15B-4197EFA6BA13.jpeg
    C901E444-EB56-4CD0-A15B-4197EFA6BA13.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 178
  • B1A4C916-6945-4AEC-AAC2-59C5C8C7D5DD.jpeg
    B1A4C916-6945-4AEC-AAC2-59C5C8C7D5DD.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 166
Sorry the picture is blurry but I just saw tiki with this color and I’ve never seen it anywhere before and it’s confusing, mainly I’m talking about the white-ish spots at the top. She recently finished shedding up there and is almost done and the belly are but I don’t think that has anything to do with is. Also before I was able to get these two pics the white-ish spots where a bit brighter and the green was a bit darker

He looks good. Does he spend alot of time in that spot?

Hope this is a bit better, I just reduced shadows and made it more definite.

Attachments

• E7C68670-3D70-41AC-80D4-CF6FCD0A410A.jpeg
    E7C68670-3D70-41AC-80D4-CF6FCD0A410A.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 164
I don’t see anything other than her own unique markings and some lighter patches that look about to shed. Has she been eating and drinking normally? I recall previous posts were concerned if she’s gravid or not.

I don’t see anything other than her own unique markings and some lighter patches that look about to shed. Has she been eating and drinking normally? I recall previous posts were concerned if she’s gravid or not.
She has been eating and drinking normally, we found out that she was not gravid she was just a chunky monkey! :LOL:

Ya, she does that’s where she sleeps. But she also spend quite a bit of time up there in general. Any specific reason you asked that?

Oh I only asked because she's in the shade I thought maybe there was a chance that the basking bulb could be to hot but if she goes up to bask and thermoregulate I'm sure it's fine.

Back
Top Bottom