What does this color pattern mean?

TiKiMan

Sorry the picture is blurry but I just saw tiki with this color and I’ve never seen it anywhere before and it’s confusing, mainly I’m talking about the white-ish spots at the top. She recently finished shedding up there and is almost done and the belly are but I don’t think that has anything to do with is. Also before I was able to get these two pics the white-ish spots where a bit brighter and the green was a bit darker

Attachments

JackRipper

Avid Member
Sorry the picture is blurry but I just saw tiki with this color and I’ve never seen it anywhere before and it’s confusing, mainly I’m talking about the white-ish spots at the top. She recently finished shedding up there and is almost done and the belly are but I don’t think that has anything to do with is. Also before I was able to get these two pics the white-ish spots where a bit brighter and the green was a bit darker
He looks good. Does he spend alot of time in that spot?

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
I don’t see anything other than her own unique markings and some lighter patches that look about to shed. Has she been eating and drinking normally? I recall previous posts were concerned if she’s gravid or not.

TiKiMan

I don’t see anything other than her own unique markings and some lighter patches that look about to shed. Has she been eating and drinking normally? I recall previous posts were concerned if she’s gravid or not.
She has been eating and drinking normally, we found out that she was not gravid she was just a chunky monkey! :LOL:

JackRipper

Avid Member
Ya, she does that’s where she sleeps. But she also spend quite a bit of time up there in general. Any specific reason you asked that?
Oh I only asked because she's in the shade I thought maybe there was a chance that the basking bulb could be to hot but if she goes up to bask and thermoregulate I'm sure it's fine.

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
Oh wow lol how embarrassing my apologies I thought she was a young male due to the vertical bands on her side and tall casque.
I initially thought the same, but reviewed some of op’s previous posts to see if it’s been questioned before. She does have an impressive casque.

Top Bottom