What does it mean when..

Hi guys I was wondering why my chameleon's neck skin Thingy hangs low sometimes? Like it looks like a winkler neck but then sometimes it gets sucked backed up to his neck and them it looks normal again? What does this mean?

Hi guys I was wondering why my chameleon's neck skin Thingy hangs low sometimes? Like it looks like a winkler neck but then sometimes it gets sucked backed up to his neck and them it looks normal again? What does this mean?

It means he's mad. He is puffing up his throat to try to intimadate you. When he does this, leave him alone, he could bite you. And yes, they have teeth. and Yes, they can make you need stitches. If he does this often, it can stress him out, which can shorten his life span.

It means he's mad. He is puffing up his throat to try to intimadate you. When he does this, leave him alone, he could bite you. And yes, they have teeth. and Yes, they can make you need stitches. If he does this often, it can stress him out, which can shorten his life span.

Oh ok o.o thanks for the help

Wait if he's mad doesnt he usually hiss at you?

Back
Top Bottom