what does everybody think?

chamzilla91

Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. Veiled, female, 4-5 months How long has it been in your care?4 1/2 months. Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon? Once or twice a week(she is pretty tolerant of it). Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? Crickets, superworms, and lettuce/grapes What amount? 6 crickets a day ususally. What is the schedule? 6 crickets then4 crickets and 1 superworm every other day. How are you gut-loading your feeders? Flukers orange cubes. Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule? Repcal without d3 every other day then herptivite once a month. Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? Dripper and misting. How often and how long to you mist? 3x a day for 4 minutes. Do you see your chameleon drinking? Occasionally. Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Brown withsome mucous and white og thing. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites? No. History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you. Cage Info: Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) Screen. What are the dimensions? 18x18x36. Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using?zoomed reptisun 5.0 What are the dimensions? 18x18x36. Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using?zoomed reptisun 5.0 linear 18" and 75 watt basking bulb and 75 watt nighttime light What is your daily lighting schedule? Basking/uvb on at 7am and off at 8pm then nighttime light at night. Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? 70 at bottom 75 ambient 84 basking. Lowest overnight temp? 68. How do you measure these temps? Digital thermometer(needs replacing) Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? Misting and dripper. What do you use to measure humidity? Replacing hygrometer in a day or so. Plants - Are you using live plants? One. If so, what kind? Bamboo stalk. Placement the cage relative to your room floor? 2 feet up. Location - Where are you iowa. kind? Bamboo stalk. Placement the cage relative to your room floor? 2 feet up. Location - Where are you iowa

And please just disregard my username... it was meant to be like cham(god)zilla. Not as in the zilla products which I have heard are dangerous to chameleons

I read your name as Cham(god)zilla and didn't even think of Zilla reptile supplies.. :)

You will want to gutload your crickets with more than just the orange cubes. Feed them fresh fruit and veggies/greens

Also you do not need a nighttime bulb. Chameleons do best when there is no light at night.. they also need a slight drop in temp at night so no need for the second night bulb

Well I have a infrared heat light that I have during the night soo the temp drops to about 73 at night. I do have that light over her basking area so she can warm up because she wakes up wayy early

Back
Top Bottom