What do you spray with?

i use a pressure pump for geeral spraying, it isnt so bad cause it works on pressure so a few pump and you on your way:D

due to my busy schedule, I find the mistking with the their seconds timer to be the best option for me.

yeah one thing to look out for is lubricant leaking from the pump into the water on a hand pump style sprayer. It seems like the lizard mist'r jr is notorious for this. one from a garden center is prob. better quality. going out to buy one today!

why is it, more often that not, the worst tools (for misting, humidity raising, etc) are the ones actually MADE to use for reptiles/chams?

haha. I guess the companies that make these things know that it's mostly suckers who buy from big box pet stores.

It is funny.. it seems like all the "upgrades" are from a garden center... real plants, digital thermom/hygrom, misters, materials for climbing, pvc for various purposes...

Dave - have you ever heard of a weird plastic smell coming from the sprayer on the right? I had 2 of those that for some reason after a few days had a strange plastic/chemical smell coming from it. I stopped using those two, but the third one I got from Lowes was fine.
Howdy Rich,

I don't recall any smell in the one that I bought but I know what you mean about smelly plastic containers. I've had to put hot soapy water in some plastic items and let them soak for a while to get the stink out :eek:.

How much do you spray on the leaves? I only have one cage, I don't understand why you need a power spray. How much can you spray in the cage? Do you also spray on the CHAMELEONS

Some of us are old and have carpal tunnel syndrome, Pedro. Some chameleons need a lot of misting to get them to drink. Some don't. If you have to mist for 2 minutes or more, it can get painful for the ancient wrists. Not having to squeeze or pump is a real boon.

Back
Top Bottom