What do you members do for a living?

Uber eats?! Come my way!!!

I’m an ERS Assesor for the University of Delaware.

Basically, I travel state-wide and assess childcare and early education programs for children infants-12 years of age. I work for the Delaware Institute for Excellence in Early Childhood (DIEEC). State-wide isn’t horrendous, considering Delaware is a dwarf state :D:ROFLMAO:

Couldn’t care for my animals without my job!!!!

Uber eats?! Come my way!!!

I’m an ERS Assesor for the University of Delaware.

Basically, I travel state-wide and assess childcare and early education programs for children infants-12 years of age. I work for the Delaware Institute for Excellence in Early Childhood (DIEEC). State-wide isn’t horrendous, considering Delaware is a dwarf state :D:ROFLMAO:

Couldn’t care for my animals without my job!!!!

could you set my 13 year old sister straight? Shes been very rude lately

I'm about to start my senior year of high school and a gamer XD

Planning on being a dog trainer or working at a zoo! :D
I would start by volunteering at your local zoo if they offer any positions there. I volunteered at the San Antonio zoo for a while and it helps if you are a shy person because it helps you get the social experience with guests. Good luck on your upcoming school year!

I would start by volunteering at your local zoo if they offer any positions there. I volunteered at the San Antonio zoo for a while and it helps if you are a shy person because it helps you get the social experience with guests. Good luck on your upcoming school year!

I would here in Atlanta, but its a 2 hour drive from where I am sadly but I have volunteered at an animal shelter for cats and it did not go so well so I am hoping to find something but first taking care of my baby chameleon (also thank you :) )

Wildlife biologist/wilderness policy planner for a couple of federal agencies. Retired in 2017 after 34 years of it. Just in the nick of time too. When I chat with former colleagues who are still working they sound simply miserable under the current soap opera of Congressional oversight (or lack thereof).

Wildlife biologist/wilderness policy planner for a couple of federal agencies. Retired in 2017 after 34 years of it. Just in the nick of time too. When I chat with former colleagues who are still working they sound simply miserable under the current soap opera of Congressional oversight (or lack thereof).
What influenced you to want to work in a wildlife setting and are there any helpful hints as to what to do when going into the wildlife biology field? I only ask because I am getting close to obtaining my bachelors degree in biology-with concentration in zoology, and I want to be ready for the job opportunities and challenges I will face.

Back
Top Bottom