What color is health for stool?

Picasso123

I just found a somewhat large piece of brown poop on the cage floor. Is that a good color? This is for a panther cham.

not 100% sure but from what I have learned so far you should see some white goo with the poo that shows it is getting proper nutrition and eating well.

I got him Friday and his poo is white, then tad little orange, and then brown. I have a spray bottle, I DON'T spray him directly. I had a habba mister but it doesn't seem to mist, the water just comes out in a stream.

Mist Nozzle Cleaning

THe mister is probably cloggged if it won't spray. (it has an adjustment knob which you might need to play with too). If it's clogged, try running through some diluted white vinegar followed by a plain warm water rinse. It should get rid of any particulate collected in the nozzle.

not 100% sure but from what I have learned so far you should see some white goo with the poo that shows it is getting proper nutrition and eating well.

the "white goo" you are describing is your chameleon's urate(aka pee)! White is good! Orange...not so good! Brown poo(feces) is ok too!

Back
Top Bottom