What are your "real" jobs

Housekeeping Manager at Cleveland State University. I run the second shift for the housekeeping crew. All of my employees are students at the University, so its a very diverse and "interesting" group :)

During my undergraduate degree at Kent State University, I started a job as a student custodian to help pay the bills. After a few semesters, I was a student manager and handled the evening crews at the University Center. After graduating, I moved to Cleveland and got a job at National City Bank but my department was "downsized" and I was let go. A little bit after I was let go, I found the job at CSU and it's been a great job so far! A state job with benefits, retirement, and they're willing to pay for a graduate degree.

factory grease monkey in the auto industry...lol
i set up and troubleshoot injection molding presses.

Last edited:
I am a stay at home mom to 4 children.:) I have the best job in the world. It doesn't pay a lot of money, but I am running over in LOVE. I get to weld on the side. I have a shop in my back yard. I make decorations for Longhorn Steakhouse. If you have ever been in one and seen something metal, I probably made it.(except the horse cutouts). I pays ok. My better half is an electrician and pretty good at it.

I work at the best candy shop in the world, Bruce's Candy Kitchen in Cannon Beach, Oregon. They make their own chocolates and salt water taffy. And yep, I get to eat all of the candy I want, for free. English toffee is my weakness.

My boyfriend works at a local toyshop. I can't think of anything better than candy and toys :D

I own a small landscape company in columbus ohio and as of right now I work for fedex express for the benefits......supposed to be on the next hiring class for the columbus fire dept.

Well . . . for 17 years I owned, trained and drove harness horses. Since I started school I have been an equine vet tech, equine keeper at the zoo and now work at a local pet store in the reptile department. (It sucks having to find jobs to accommodate your ever changing class schedule!) Who knows what I will be doing after I graduate in May. Right now there is a hiring freeze on all state jobs . . .

I now am a partner for a new website that will launch in 45 days. It will change the way people use the internet, according to Micheal schalge of the New York Times. It's very exciting and I can't wait to show all of you once it launches.

Marine biologist extrodinare! Currently assisting in the slicing and dicing of fish gonads to study the reproductive biology of California sheephead. Currently single cause I smell of fish!

Marine biologist extrodinare! Currently assisting in the slicing and dicing of fish gonads to study the reproductive biology of California sheephead. Currently single cause I smell of fish!

lol.. I hope you wear a cup when you dive, cause one day those fish are gonna try to get you back for slicing all their gonads.

Biology Lab

I am a Biology Lab Technician for the local community college. I set up labs for the students to take down results and data from to learn lessons to apply and further their Biological knowlege!

I volunteer at a Horse ranch and wild life center. But my job is working with kids as an after care counselor at an elementary school :)

You've probably worked on equipment that's moved my boxes. :)

I also work at http://www.fishertechnical.com/ in addition to "O", but that might be changing soon.

oooooh man do we have a lot of boxes........
IMG_6658RS.jpg

This is just one isle of our BDOC (Box Bepot Of California)

I'm a dog groomer, and a full time parent! so i get to play all day at work and play all night at home! thank god for my boyfriend, cuz my hours are sometimes screwy at work so he helps with the kid, the fish, the dog, and the Chameleon.

Back
Top Bottom