What are your "real" jobs

Lovin the helicopters Jason, but you nitro guys got get out of the stoneage, it's all brushless and LiPo from here on out.

I'm a member of the Canadian Armed Forces. Basically my job right now is to get a degree (BBA) from September through April, and do different courses from May through August. When I get my degree I will be commissioned as an officer and my trade is Infantry, so my position is/will be Infantry Officer.

Lovin the helicopters Jason, but you nitro guys got get out of the stoneage, it's all brushless and LiPo from here on out.

*Sighs*:rolleyes:

Theres nothing better then spooling up my Vibe with a O.S 91 Hyper Pumped, at 7am, smelling CoolPower 30% and tearing the sky a new one! ;)

Call me old school but I can get over the cost of big LiPo's.:eek:

What bird are you flying?? T-Rex? MA Ion?

I will however say I love the sound of Szabo pumping the collective on those T-rex's.....:p:D

Love the Li-p! What took 40-50lb in batts I can do with 15lb in Li-P. I would say that they are expensive, however I am very lucky to partner with Thunder Power. Im on the 3d row from the bottom.

http://thunderpowerrc.com/html/photos.htm

Theres nothing better then spooling up my Vibe with a O.S 91 Hyper Pumped, at 7am, smelling CoolPower 30% and tearing the sky a new one! ;)

I will however say I love the sound of Szabo pumping the collective on those T-rex's.....:p:D

I'm strictly ground, don't fly unless I hit a ramp. But It's priceless seeing 5 pounds of buggy fly 15 feet in the air. (especially if you don't break anything on the landing)

I am a full time student, I work in the Emergency room full time and im a mother of a chameleon that refuses to eat:( and a crazy 3 year old name nova.:D

3rd year college student, majoring in business management. currently working at Budweiser. Hopefully going to open up my own liquor store, or bar.

Machine operator in a steel warehouse. Own a small home based automotive custom stereo, bolt on performance, and accessories installation business. One of the other reasons I miss living in SoCal, don't get to work on Ferrari's, Porche's, or high dollar benz's like Brabus here....

Last edited:
Bump, wow this is a super old thread, how have I missed this over the years... It is really cool to see what everyone does/did.

Well I am the only Systems Administrator for a national claims adjusting firm. :D O yeah and probably a lifelong student...

I'm a 4th year student. I currently work on art commission where it fits into my schedule (hence my clients are only friends who understand that there are no deadlines). I want to be a video game artist, probably will start out in environment art but I have a great interest in 3D modeling for my future profession.

I am a small business owner working independently and in partners with another business. What do I do? i make your dirty ass vehicles drive-able again as an automotive detailer/reconditioner.

What else do i do? carpentry, small renovations and handyman repairs.

i dont think there's such thing as a "real" job, for any source of income should be taken and looked at gratefully.

Back
Top Bottom