What are your chameleons names?

My guy is named Feldman, as in Marty Feldman. He played Igor (pronounced Eye-gor) in "Young Frankenstein."

Attachments

• MartyFeldman.jpg
    MartyFeldman.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 217
Green Bean - Female Furcifer Lateralis

Blue Bar - Male Furcifer Pardalis (Ambilobe)

Mas - Male Furcifer Pardalis (Ambilobe)

Darwin Urdnot - Mix of Charles Darwin and Urdnot Wrex from the game Mass Effect. Also done so when he is full grown I can have pictures of his growth and title it "The Evolution of Darwin" :)

My Yemen Chameleon is called Woody. My 3 year old son named him after Toy Story 3, but with his vivarium set up I thought it was a perfect name!

We have Celia and we had Mike until July, (rip girl). When we got them we were told they were a male/female pair so.....Mike and Celia from Monsters, Inc because my 2 yrs old LOVED the movie and named them. Since then we found out we had Mikeala and Celia....hahahaa

What we decided to call them and what we ended up calling them:

George
The mum (Initially Basil but once a mum, always the mum)
Friendly (Initially Rosemary)
Rex (Short for Tyrannosaurus Rex)
Fly baby (Initially Fry as in small fry, the smallest of the clutch)

Nice name choice! If you like dub-style reggae, look into an album called Niggy Tardust by the Easy Dub Allstars. They've also done albums called Dub Side of the Moon and Sargeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Dub Band. Of course, these are redone covers. Awesome band, please check them out. Also they have done a Radiohead one called Radiodredge.

We have kermit, snoopy(rip), hoyt, rocks, star and peaches. Such weird names but my fiance is happy when she names them so whatever. Lol.

my chams are
veiled 2 1/2 years old el grumpo
veiled 6 months old el groucho
6 month ambilobe Pandora she's my little princess
3 month ambanja red streak
9 month oustalate Mighty Moe
and soon two 2 month old female nosey be's name will be bonny and betty
and 2 month old nosey be male mr freeze!!!

my newest names are
Maliki & Zawadi means king and queen in swahili. from what i read anyway i dont speak swahili

Back
Top Bottom