What are Some of Your Favorite Songs and Music Videos?

LOL! :LOL: I wouldn't have pegged you for a metalhead! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
My heart belongs to 70’s & 80’s rock, but I listen to just about everything. Not a big fan of rap though. I try to listen to it, but it’s just not for me. 🤷‍♀️
A few years ago I was driving home from work with AC/DC blaring almost full volume in my car. An old man crossing the street in front of me looked at me and I felt really stupid, until he gave a knowing smile. Yeah…second look at him and he looked to be about the same age that I am. 😂

My heart belongs to 70’s & 80’s rock, but I listen to just about everything. Not a big fan of rap though. I try to listen to it, but it’s just not for me. 🤷‍♀️
A few years ago I was driving home from work with AC/DC blaring almost full volume in my car. An old man crossing the street in front of me looked at me and I felt really stupid, until he gave a knowing smile. Yeah…second look at him and he looked to be about the same age that I am. 😂

Gotta love seeing Queensryche ❤️‍🔥🤟🏻!!!

Here is a classic punk band from the Bay Area or central Californa. This band reminds me (the mohawks) of going to one of my favorite reptile stores, The East Bay Virvarium.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom