What are Some of Your Favorite Songs and Music Videos?

Two great bands. RIP Chris Cornell. I lived in the Pacific Northwest for a while. What comes around does go around. These songs are are both from great bands however they are not accurate portraits of both my brother Chris and I.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Haha...Burden in my hand....great taste there.
I used to live in the east bay...Danville..by san ramon..castro valley..those are the good old days.

Haha...Burden in my hand....great taste there.
I used to live in the east bay...Danville..by san ramon..castro valley..those are the good old days.

I have family that live in the Walnut Creek area. My mother split her time job wise between San Francisco and the Eastbay. My father before we moved to our ranch had a long time job in the Concord and Walnut Creek area as a Comercial Real Estate Broker.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I have family that live in the Walnut Creek area. My father before we moved to our ranch had a long time job in the Concord and Walnut Creek area.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Yup the good old walnut creek..I remember....I wonder of the sunvally mall still around:rolleyes:
I love the weather out there...they got the bart train unlike the subway in nyc.

Im talking about the lated Chris is like a God's son...in that song it shows Rip Chris's extent vocal range different than usual.

You wrote "That's okay baby 'cause in time you will find...What goes around,goes around,come all the way back around... ".

I have got a brother named Chris. Your statement is not clear whether you are talking about me, my brother or someone else?

Since Chris is a god son does that make me a God son by default? I am a son of my father.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

You wrote "That's okay baby 'cause in time you will find...What goes around,goes around,come all the way back around... ".

I have got a brother named Chris. Your statement is not clear whether you are talking about me, my brother or someone else?

Since Chris is a god son does that make me a God son by default? I am a son of my father.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Lol....thats signature is from justin Timberlake song not Chris song man

You wrote "That's okay baby 'cause in time you wil
We are good!

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Tell Brad to let us use a freaking microphone
microphone.jpg.cf.jpg

Last time I write good was in post office on the adress man...i hate writing but i love to chat

Back
Top Bottom