What are Some of Your Favorite Songs and Music Videos?

Whats matter...ur juke box is broken:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The last songs was the new jam....:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am dealing with a teenager. My juke box is certainly not broken. I have got my pants on and it is not regular for an adult to be posting kids jams here. I am not trying to hear the music from an adult trying to be a youngster. LOL

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I am dealing with a teenager. My juke box is certainly not broken. I have got my pants on and it is not regular for an adult to be posting kids jams here. I am not trying to hear the music from an adult trying to be a youngster. LOL

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Laughing is no age limit man....i like this Jermy better...cause Its hard to see people's expression...And i didnt know u were staring at my signature..n thought i was picking on u..u made me stand here n wait for the reply n not knowing u misunderstood me ha

Laughing is no age limit man....i like this Jermy better...cause Its hard to see people's expression...And i didnt know u were staring at my signature..n thought i was picking on u..u made me stand here n wait for the reply n not knowing u misunderstood me ha

The way you went about it is like talking to a 7th grader. Big picture I don't think I misunderstood you.

That why i decide to post disney song to change the atmosphere in here.

Thanks for trying to change the atmosphere in here.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
Gotta have a certain sense of humour I guess

Gotta have a certain sense of humour I guess
Jeremy is a good and funny guy....he got me by confuse the hell of me(standing infront the jukebox for almost 15min).....since I didnt know he was wondering why my signature says and i didnt know about his family...thats why I did what i did
But we all good now!!!

Do not want to offend anyone. awesome dude, cause this was an awesome post, wasnt trying to make light of. I just go for the laugh if I can. In all honesty was just a joke, did not want to offend anyone if I did. Sorry, much respect and love. Hard to be funny with yer fingers, lol

Do not want to offend anyone. awesome dude, cause this was an awesome post, wasnt trying to make light of. I just go for the laugh if I can. In all honesty was just a joke, did not want to offend anyone if I did. Sorry, much respect and love. Hard to be funny with yer fingers, lol

, lol
Thanks for the kind word...I just want everyone to be happy thats all..its pretty stress out there in the real world and I always trying to bring some laughter among people....Laughing prolonge ur life...we only live once..live happy is the only best way to go.

Jeremy is a good and funny guy....he got me by confuse the hell of me(standing infront the jukebox for almost 15min).....since I didnt know he was wondering why my signature says and i didnt know about his family...thats why I did what i did
But we all good now!!!
Thanks for the kind word...I just want everyone to be happy thats all..its pretty stress out there in the real world and I always trying to bring some laughter among people....Laughing prolonge ur life...we only live once..live happy is the only best way to go.

Thanks. We are all good. LOL.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Saw Roger Waters in Toronto few years ago. Some assholes tried to steal the bricks after they break down the wall. security didnt let em get far lol
For real lol....I got tons of oldie record from my lated mom..and I listen to Floyd when i was really young..one of the best old timer rock band

Back
Top Bottom