what are some good plants?

Pearl Fields

Avid Member
sooooooo i need some good plants, that get large but not MASSIVE, non toxic and non sap producing, for my chameleons 2x5x4 new cage we're building for him. i just dont know many plants lol so if anyone has an ideas comment on this thread, thanks !

Grape Ivy. It grows fast, and covers like vine.

The other one I have found is called kangaroo foot fern. Big leaves gets cool long runners that look like the fake vines people buy. grows fast.
My female likes to eat fresh shoots, but once the leaves are big she ignores them.

https://chameleonacademy.com/plants/
and
1603309058246.png

Umbrella trees!
I actually have a couple of those... they’re pretty tiny though. We bought them as pretty bushy plants... didn’t do so great in my old room, 1 of 3 has died, the other 2 are coming back but have lost many of their leaves, but yeah they’ll probably do better in my new room, so I might actually try them

I actually have a couple of those... they’re pretty tiny though. We bought them as pretty bushy plants... didn’t do so great in my old room, 1 of 3 has died, the other 2 are coming back but have lost many of their leaves, but yeah they’ll probably do better in my new room, so I might actually try them
Oh dear! They look big from the photos. Man photos are deceiving.... I hope they survive! ???

sooooooo i need some good plants, that get large but not MASSIVE, non toxic and non sap producing, for my chameleons 2x5x4 new cage we're building for him. i just dont know many plants lol so if anyone has an ideas comment on this thread, thanks !
Species?

lol well i do need some, bigger cage is gonna be over twice as big as current 2 by 2 by 4, and im gonna be on a 70 dollar max budget, much more than that and ill be broke

Back
Top Bottom