What a day!!

Mjdwicinski

Enjoying my first day off in over 3 months. Took some time to sit outside with Kush my Jackson chameleon. 88 degree outside today in Memphis. Plenty of shade and constant mist is key to a happy chameleon today is say.
pemu4y3a.jpg
retu4ebe.jpg
uzy2y8er.jpg
random branch that fell in the yard but fit great in the table as a stand.
du4emy7e.jpg
a7upeqeb.jpg
ezysedu6.jpg
anuga7e9.jpg
yde4ubej.jpg
wheres Waldo. Lol
penu7eja.jpg
a8aba5ed.jpg
and my other creature.
uvyvavez.jpg
6ajy2azy.jpg
. Enjoy. Thanks for looking.

Hey J.D. , Kush is looking great!! I had to work today so my guys didn't get outside... Maybe tomorrow for them!
Who's the snake?

Hey J.D. , Kush is looking great!! I had to work today so my guys didn't get outside... Maybe tomorrow for them!

Who's the snake?

The ball python is Rudy. It was named by my 6 yr old niece. Have no clue as to the actual sex I the snake but it's Rudy.

Ooh jackson chameleon, okay let's scroll through…*scrolls*…
chameleon…chameleon…that right horn…chameleon…chameleon…definitely a chubby - I mean non-starving chameleon OH MY GOSH A PYTHON!

He looks large! I'm just joking I hope I do not offend you with the chubby thing but he seems pretty healthy and happy. I have a jackson chameleon as well.

Well he is a chunky monkey, but we all mean it in a good way. Pic 2 he just shows it all. You need to talk to him about being proper.;);) He is a really nice looking jackson, glad you and your boy had some quality outside time together.

Tell your wife I had a knee replacement - best thing I every did. Hope she is better soon.

Dude! That guy looks like he has been hitting the gym hard! His arms look as big as mine, haha.

Back
Top Bottom