What’s the most annoying (and obviously wrong) question about chameleons that someone has asked you?

We had a hammer and tongs just for centipedes. A few whacks with the hammer, and tongs to get it into the toilet. TWO flushes. They are a fact of life there...and they get big. BIG. You can hear them coming.

I would be scared to use the toilet after that lol. I don’t mind most creatures but those things freak me right out.

Got another stupidly obvious question today... "Does he bite?" :unsure::unsure: I was able to answer that question without saying a word. Just showed this person the triangular scar on my thumb from a bite I received a few months ago.

TBH if you have to ask that question, don't try to touch the animal. Every animal has to ability to bite you lol. Will they? You never know.

Hi my name is Joshie and im a 8 1/2 year old new cham keeper! I bought my 4 week old male Veld chamelion from Petco who solt me the hole zoomed chameleon kit and siad i'll never need anything more (but if I did to make sure to come back to Petco and they would find more stuff to buy). His name is Biff and after one day at home he looked like he needed girlfriend. So I talked mom to take me back to Petco next day to buy a girl as Petco told me they will need each other in same encolusre. I name her Muffy but she doesn't look like she likes Biff yet. I can tell my chams are happy if they always show there rainbow colors.

I also want to buy electric waterfall so my chams can drink but I asked my dad if I can just keep chams with his tropical fish in a 85gal tank and he siad ok. But now im worried that chams are stressing out his tank mates, dads school of Red Belly Pacus, they look so defenseless.

Also, my cham recently shed his skin so I got tweezers from mom's makeup kit and help pull all dead skin. now I feel more comfortable when I snuggle up with my chams and they gets used to my scent and trust me more.

Hi my name is Joshie and im a 8 1/2 year old new cham keeper! I bought my 4 week old male Veld chamelion from Petco who solt me the hole zoomed chameleon kit and siad i'll never need anything more (but if I did to make sure to come back to Petco and they would find more stuff to buy). His name is Biff and after one day at home he looked like he needed girlfriend. So I talked mom to take me back to Petco next day to buy a girl as Petco told me they will need each other in same encolusre. I name her Muffy but she doesn't look like she likes Biff yet. I can tell my chams are happy if they always show there rainbow colors.

I also want to buy electric waterfall so my chams can drink but I asked my dad if I can just keep chams with his tropical fish in a 85gal tank and he siad ok. But now im worried that chams are stressing out his tank mates, dads school of Red Belly Pacus, they look so defenseless.

Also, my cham recently shed his skin so I got tweezers from mom's makeup kit and help pull all dead skin. now I feel more comfortable when I snuggle up with my chams and they gets used to my scent and trust me more.

For some reason I read this as a rap in my head.

People just think I’m weird because I like reptiles... you can’t even cuddle with them. T now they should know me... I have a 15 year old tattoo of a lizard on my leg. Hint hint...

Back
Top Bottom