What’s the most annoying (and obviously wrong) question about chameleons that someone has asked you?

my grandma thinks so anyway. she thinks that owning reptiles is against god will :confused:

Geez, I thought my family was overly religious lol.

My gram actually sat down with me one time and asked me if I'd get in trouble for having them. She thought I was up to some sort of illegal exotic animal breeding program. She didn't know you could legally buy chameleons, she has an excuse being 98 years old though (y)

Geez, I thought my family was overly religious lol.

My gram actually sat down with me one time and asked me if I'd get in trouble for having them. She thought I was up to some sort of illegal exotic animal breeding program. She didn't know you could legally buy chameleons, she has an excuse being 98 years old though (y)
All mine asked is if they are dangerous and poisonous Lol but the do tell me they will skin my tattoos off me sooo

All mine asked is if they are dangerous and poisonous Lol but the do tell me they will skin my tattoos off me sooo

Lmao yup mine don't like the tattoos either. Shocking...

Another funny thing I thought of. Theyre always in disbelief when I tell them that it's not just men that keep reptiles because they always like to bring up "oh I'm sure alexa(my wife) is thrilled...". She's not a bug person and prefers fluffy animals, but she loves the chams and picked 2 of them out.

Another funny thing I thought of. Theyre always in disbelief when I tell them that it's not just men that keep reptiles because they always like to bring up "oh I'm sure alexa(my wife) is thrilled...". She's not a bug person and prefers fluffy animals, but she loves the chams and picked 2 of them out.
My wife is the exact same way as yours. She even has her own Gargoyle Gecko now named Crowley. Which is perfect for her because they do great on Pangea w/ insects Crested Gecko diets so no need for her to even look at a bug.

My wife is the exact same way as yours. She even has her own Gargoyle Gecko now named Crowley. Which is perfect for her because they do great on Pangea w/ insects Crested Gecko diets so no need for her to even look at a bug.

Lol my husband is scared of my chameleons so he must have not gotten the memo lol

Tell Grandma: God created chameleons to give humans the gift of immortality! However, the chameleon was too slow, and never made it on time. That's why the chameleon hides in shame in solitude for failing to grant us eternal life.
LMFAO, ahahahha. Just made my effin day. too funny

Get him a tokay, they're known for sweet and cuddly personalities
I wonder how many people are gonna believe this statement? Lol no but seriously look at this cuteness!
received_2250276561696672.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom