What’s the most annoying (and obviously wrong) question about chameleons that someone has asked you?

"Im not sure if ur chameleon can learn as quick as mine( bopping head)..but if u french kiss me..then I can definitely teach ur cham to stick the tongue out in no time"

Ooo really now maybe but does it drop a tail? If so I have a feeling he will freak out if that happens lol

They can drop their tail. it will regrow but never look the same. Crested geckos can also lose there tail but it never grows back.

Ooo really now maybe but does it drop a tail? If so I have a feeling he will freak out if that happens lol
It's not very common and unlike cresties they will regrow their tails. Cresties can not. I have a leopard gecko and a Gargoyle gecko both with original healthy tails still. They tend to never drop their tails if housed alone like they should be.

We do have a reptile expo coming up next month. Let’s see if I come home with something
Be careful those expos tend to jack up the price on both those species. Like chameleons depending on morph a cresties can be had for $50-$1500 and gargs go anywhere from $150-$800. I really really want a Chahoua Gecko but they're sooooo expensive and hard to find. They have eyelashes like a cresties, a face and tail like a gargoyle, and the body of a Leachie. Best part is they move as slow as a chameleon and even sometimes do the chameleon walk.

Be careful those expos tend to jack up the price on both those species. Like chameleons depending on morph a cresties can be had for $50-$1500 and gargs go anywhere from $150-$800. I really really want a Chahoua Gecko but they're sooooo expensive and hard to find. They have eyelashes like a cresties, a face and tail like a gargoyle, and the body of a Leachie. Best part is they move as slow as a chameleon and even sometimes do the chameleon walk.
will do. I’m mostly going for springtails and isopods for my bio actives I’m trying to start.

It's not very common and unlike cresties they will regrow their tails. Cresties can not. I have a leopard gecko and a Gargoyle gecko both with original healthy tails still. They tend to never drop their tails if housed alone like they should be.
My turtle is very lucky to still have a tail after all these year he mentally abuse me with his "golden shower" method.
4667016392_1f820c6afc_z.jpg.cf-1.jpg
th.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom