west coast chameleon brothers

I seen them at the repticon show in Costa Mesa there cages where filthy and this was on a Saturday morning only the second day of the event. There’s was no way I would have bought a Cham from them. Maybe someone else has had a different experience.

If that's the case your options will be limited so you should probably go with the one you found. Either that or see if flchams.com has it. I creep around on that website a lot. Haha

What were you looking to purchase?

This was the same show I was at that most of the vendors we're selling Chameleons to people who didn't know what they were buying. Also told people it's totally fine to house chams together. Not sure if it was the same booth but I wasn't impressed with the cham knowledge at the show. I just took advantage of the ones that would let my daughter hold Chameleons haha.

I almost went to that show last weekend but then I decided sleeping in felt better.
You didnt miss anything. I took my kids to let them see stuff n things. They love any kind of animal they can touch and then some. They love the Chameleons most of all.

What were you looking to purchase?
I wasn’t looking to buy just went to browse but wasn’t happy at all with there booth. They were just as bad as some of the retail stores they had about 10 adult pairs of Jackson’s in one cage. Ok babies I could be ok like that but all adults smh.

You didnt miss anything. I took my kids to let them see stuff n things. They love any kind of animal they can touch and then some. They love the Chameleons most of all.
I’m more looking forward to the one in San Jose in August. The one in Daly City in February was a blow but I got a good 48” t5ho witch was way I went.

We will most likely be there. Its good to see things in real life. Im a sucker for a sad critter though. Thats how i got my dog Soka. She was at an adoption at a pet store. 6 years later she is still as cute as when i got her!

Attachments

• 20190405_181927.jpg
    20190405_181927.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 166
Back
Top Bottom