Well Today Sucked.

No i didnt lose a chameleon...but i had my heart broken.

I know this is a chameleon based forum but i have a lot of older friends on here that may want to listen to my story. I know some of you may say im to young but im really not.

So i had a girl in school switch into my science class. And ever since i laid my eyes on her i realized she was the one. She is gorgeous, nice, and i just love her voice. So i began talking to her and ever since then my day gets so much better when i see her everyday. I just knew she was the one for me FOR NOW at least.

So today i decide to ask her the big question. " Will you out with me? " and im a big person on not asking someone out by phone or internet so i had it planned to ask her face to face. Surely enough, i got to 2nd period...and her friends were around her. But i was behind her. So i didn't wanna be embarrassed by the other people and i know she wont either...so i wrote a ridiculously long and sweet letter. She read it and read it. After about 30 minutes of thinking she said the answer. No.:( Apparently she just wants to be friends but she said im really cute and nice and that she really was thinking of saying yes. She is just getting over a kid that moved from FL to CA ;(

I was heartbroken. I started tearing up in my next class because i just don't wanna let her go like that. I plan on going out today and getting her this nice red with heart Pillow Pet tonight just to show her i really care about her and im not gonna force her to change her mind.

I hope you dont mind me venting :)

Well, as another younger person myself, I say don't get the pillow. You want to wait a little bit. Let her get over CA boy for a little while and just keep being friends. After you think you are ready (and you've given her time) then ask again, and make it really cute. That's when you get the pillow or something. :)

If you attach too strongly at the beginning, she might just get upset/weirded out.

If it means anything to you, I've been with my boyfriend for over 2.5 years.

Ah Stefan, this is just the first of many stories like this for you. You have such a big heart, and none of us can save you from the pain. The only advice I can offer you is to just roll with it, treat everyone like you want to be treated, and eventually you will find someone that will hopefully end up being your best friend. :)

Pssh-Thanks for the advice :) and im getting the pillow today because i need to go to the store anyways but i wont give it to her tomorrow :D
And i know for a fact that she is not weirded out because she told me that she has feelings for em but not strongly enough and she loves being around me still. At lunch will talked and she was all ok :)

Juli-Thank you ;) but you should see this girl. in all my years of understanding girls...she fits the bill. she is just breath taking. but i do understand what you are saying. plenty of fish in the sea

There are many other girls out there for you! She is the one who is losing out, not you! My daughter just got dumped after three years from her boyfriend who says he "just wants to be friends". My daughter is 18 and is devastated. I am dealing with her broken heart right now. I have had mine broken once or twice in my lifetime too. We all go through it!! It stinks but you will see, you will find someone new.

Its really hard to just try to let her go but i do know eventually one will come again and then another. im just not going to be looking anymore for now.:eek:

Everyone talks about how the "friend zone" is bad, but it's really not. My boyfriend is my best friend's little borther (just 2 years younger lol). We became very good friends and I knew he liked me the whole time. After about 6 months I got feelings too. So just stick it out, and see what happens. Or maybe another girl will come up along the way if this one takes too long ;)

hey stefan,

it happens, but dont feel down now. And yeah for now play it cool and just be really really really good friends with her. But dont let too much time pass you by, it does suck man. i know the feeling and many others. Give it time, unfortantely thats the only cure.

good luck

Talk about love at first site. :) I only knew my boyfriend for a week before it was official. Impulsive, but it's one of the best decisions I have made thus far.

She'll come around. Just put your moves on her on the DL. Sometimes it's easier if you are just good friends first and it seems to be less awkward. :D

Talk about love at first site. :) I only knew my boyfriend for a week before it was official. Impulsive, but it's one of the best decisions I have made thus far.

She'll come around. Just put your moves on her on the DL. Sometimes it's easier if you are just good friends first and it seems to be less awkward. :D

stefan...listen to her;)

after all she is a girl :p

BUT what girls fail to tell you is that ALL OF THEM ARE DIFFERENT!!!:eek:

so you cant really use the same moves for every girl....;)

Well duh. :) I'm not giving him advice for what I would do/like. :) this is general, cautious stuff. You can never be too careful with girls. They can morph into monsters and will feast on your brains if you do something wrong. :D

Well duh. :) I'm not giving him advice for what I would do/like. :) this is general, cautious stuff. You can never be too careful with girls. They can morph into monsters and will feast on your brains if you do something wrong. :D

you dont have to tell me:D

i gotta admit, thats true. dont f up or your screwed. in the worse case possible. :rolleyes::eek:

If you attach too strongly at the beginning, she might just get upset/weirded out.

Agreed. Skip the presents for awhile. And I mean at least a month, not a few days. Stay friendly, but play it kewl. "Needy" and "Tries too hard" are not the impression you want to give.

But Im old, its been a hundred years since I was dating. So dont listen to me.

Agreed. Skip the presents for awhile. And I mean at least a month, not a few days. Stay friendly, but play it kewl. "Needy" and "Tries too hard" are not the impression you want to give.

But Im old, its been a hundred years since I was dating. So dont listen to me.

no , its still the same and just as frustrating;)

As much as the girl takes your breath away, would you really want to be with one who still has her mind on another guy? I sure wouldnt. Definitely give her time. Skip buying her anything at all right now & buy yourself something cool! Be her friend with no other motive other than the fact that you genuinely like her as a person. maybe she will end up liking you, maybe she wont. If you go to class tomorrow & play it cool, joke with her, make her laugh, it will show her that you are one cool dude. Girls like to talk about boys, what you do & how you act will get around and you will look like the romeo that you are. Peace and good luck!

I call it the fungus method… Just hang around and you will grow on her. Works every time! ! !

Also, no gifts... That just puts off the PPLLEEAASSEE LLLOOOVVVEEE MMMEEE vibe way too strong.

Keep your chin up PlaYeR; lots of fish in the ocean my man.

Back
Top Bottom