Well I feel like crap...

Dave

Avid Member
Today, broke up with my lady for the last time I think. Bounced a rent check, accruing over $100 in late fees, had a crap day at work as far as business goes, and I just got done losing my temper, after being hung up on about 3 times by my father, storming over to my fathers and kicked a hot water kettle all over his bathroom. I was so inflamed, trying to explain my rent issue to my father only to be hung up on 3 times, I went over there to do far more than kick a tea kettle.

I've had a bad day, and I don't like this anger at all. It's not like me...but everything seems so...bleak I guess.

Sorry yall, don't mean to be a soppy sap or a cry baby, I guess I just needed to type this out.

-Dave

Hey Dave I hope things turn around for you tomorrow, if I need some more feeders I will place an order and help you out

Sound like you need a brand new start.........take a few minutes to relax...........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgd7qMVuDWA
Thank you for that David. It was a good listen.

Hey Dave I hope things turn around for you tomorrow, if I need some more feeders I will place an order and help you out
I appreciate you more than you know krknieriem. You're one of my best clients, and the fact you care proves it. I'd be happy to set up your order with some extra overcount next time I see it come through. :) Thanks for the kind words.

Oh man, rough day! I'm really sorry to hear about it. Hopefully it all works out tomorrow!

It'll all work out. Everything happens for a reason...it just really sucks as Amy (my now ex) was the other half of SmallPetFeeders.com. Now it's going to be really hectic. But I did it before her, I'll do it after her. Thanks for the kind wishes Olimpia.

-Dave
SPF

Thats one of the best things about having chameleons, they never leave you or hurt you. And usually I am calmed down just by watching them.. Good luck, I feel your pain.

Sucks Dave, sorry you had a crappy day. It will get better I promise, I'm going through a divorce as we speak, and each day gets a lil easier my man. Plus buying more chams help! :D

Today, broke up with my lady for the last time I think. Bounced a rent check, accruing over $100 in late fees, had a crap day at work as far as business goes, and I just got done losing my temper, after being hung up on about 3 times by my father, storming over to my fathers and kicked a hot water kettle all over his bathroom. I was so inflamed, trying to explain my rent issue to my father only to be hung up on 3 times, I went over there to do far more than kick a tea kettle.

I've had a bad day, and I don't like this anger at all. It's not like me...but everything seems so...bleak I guess.

Sorry yall, don't mean to be a soppy sap or a cry baby, I guess I just needed to type this out.

-Dave

I know I'm new here and you don't know me but I couldn't help but respond to your sad post. Going thru the big D too and it's just miserable. Just seems like there are so many more bad days than good days. So I know. Hope typing it all out did make you feel better. Chin up!! It will get better. Tomorrow is a new day. Good luck to you.

Cheer up buttercup!! No one likes a sad/angry panda:(:(

Let this video comfort you and be the silver lining to your cloudy day :D:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw4KVoEVcr0
Thanks man. That video was so cute. Cute lil thing.

Thats one of the best things about having chameleons, they never leave you or hurt you. And usually I am calmed down just by watching them.. Good luck, I feel your pain.
I did find myself handling my 2 boys a lot more today than usual. It just reminded me of her and when we would take care of the lil guys. Crap...

Sucks Dave, sorry you had a crappy day. It will get better I promise, I'm going through a divorce as we speak, and each day gets a lil easier my man. Plus buying more chams help! :D
Yea, this is my second serious relationship that has ended, so I'm definitely in a lot better condition than I was the first time around. Good luck with your divorce cappa, my parents had an ugly divorce when I was 7 y/o, they're never pretty, my prayers are with you, and any children you may have. And Im sure buying chams would cheer me up, but unfortunately SmallPetFeeders isn't doing quite that well yet, and I already have traded store credit for an ambi panther so that's enough until her and I are straightened out. But you better believe I'd love to get a female Ambi and/or a male Nosy Be or Nosy Faly.

Thanks again everyone, I've found comfort in an unlikely place, and it makes me happy that there are so many good people here. Makes me proud to say my main client base is comprised of Chameleon Forum members, the people here are remarkable in their compassion. I even had a lady here locally, she should be on the forums I hope still, she paid for me to take my sick cham to the vet as I was in college and couldn't afford it. Remarkable. Thank you everyone.

-Dave
SPF

I know I'm new here and you don't know me but I couldn't help but respond to your sad post. Going thru the big D too and it's just miserable. Just seems like there are so many more bad days than good days. So I know. Hope typing it all out did make you feel better. Chin up!! It will get better. Tomorrow is a new day. Good luck to you.

Thank you Susie, your response is really appreciated. It did help me put it in perspective a little bit. And you're right, tomorrow is a new day, it will get better.

Thanks again,
-Dave
SPF

Ur very welcome, Dave. When I'm really sad or just down, one of my 3 labs starts bringing me all his tennis balls. It's hysterical...he will search the yard, the house, every room, and keep bringing them to me. He can carry 3 at a time. I guess he figures if they make him happy they should make me happy too. Thot maybe sharing the silly story would make you smile too. I've been sad, crying, took a nap and woke up to a bed of 15 tennis balls and a happy Lab Ret waiting patiently. LOL
Life is short. Got to find time to smile.
Susie

Dave, I know you aren't asking for advice, and sometimes people don't like to hear it when they are down, but I am just hoping you are in the small group of people who don't mind... and considering the previous posts in this thread, I don't think you will mind.

So, keep your chin up. It's the best thing you can do right now. Don't let it get to you, and most importantly, don't dwell on the things you could have done better.

Just look towards the future.

I have a hard time following my own advice, but I can give it out to other people (this is an open invitation to anyone, obviously including you) whenever you need, if you need.

Dave, I know you aren't asking for advice, and sometimes people don't like to hear it when they are down, but I am just hoping you are in the small group of people who don't mind... and considering the previous posts in this thread, I don't think you will mind.

So, keep your chin up. It's the best thing you can do right now. Don't let it get to you, and most importantly, don't dwell on the things you could have done better.

I have a hard time following my own advice, but I can give it out to other people (this is an open invitation to anyone, obviously including you) whenever you need, if you need.

Thank you Syn. I appreciate the guiding words, it has been a tough week for me this week, but I'm going to do as you say, and keep my head high, ready face whatever comes my way..

Just an update, Amy (my lady) has decided after speaking with her ex husband and him backing everything I've been trying to explain to her and what she's doing to our relationship. He told her she did the same thing with him, and was a large part of their split, and he actually recommended that if she loves me to do as I've been asking and get back on her needed medication. There's no shame in needing meds, especially if you're like I am with slight chemical imbalances that just help you stabilize out. The human brain is a remarkable thing, and the slightest off kilter chemical and it affects everything.

I really appreciate you guys, and I can't say thank you enough. It's nice to have friends online who are there when you need them most.

If it's any kind of a small thank you, I've offered CF members 10% on everything at SmallPetFeeders.com for the next week. Just shoot me a PM if you'd like to take advantage of the deal. And again, thank you everyone for your kind words and understanding.

-Dave
SPF

Sorry you're having a rough time.
Dont forget to appologize to your father for your behaviour.

Yea, I already did that. I don't know what gets into me when he presses certain buttons. He was a lil rough on me as a child, and in some ways I view it as a karmic response to that abuse, but on the other hand there's no excuse to threaten my father and my behavior was out of character for me.

I'm not the huffing and puffing type. I'm a very laid back person, had my rough days in the past, plenty of war wounds including a shattered jaw held together with a shiny titanium plate and 6 screws in my chin (got sucker punched with brass knuckles in an altercation when I was younger). It actually was the single thing that begun my change as a person, eventually leading me to Massage Therapy school which completed that change into tranquility. Meditation, practicing Reiki, studying the words of Buddha, that's me. And when I revert to my old young naive angry person, it leaves me disappointed in myself, leading to the creation of this thread.

So there's a brief look into the life of Dave. In my beliefs the best way to happiness is knowing yourself and being honest with who you are. And while I'm not proud how I reacted to my father, I understand it, and because of that I'm on my way to fixing it.

Thank you for being there, all of you. It's nice to know I have a group of people I can talk to in times when I can't with others.

-Dave
SPF

Hello Dave,

These past couple of weeks have been really rough for me as well, so I know where you're coming from. I hope your days are getting better. :)

Everything happens for a reason. Just a rough patch, I'm sure you'll wake up one morning and feel fine.

Hey Dave, Went thru a tough divorce myself bro. Trust me, things are tough at first. But time heals all wounds and battle scars. I found someone who puts up with my chameleon obsession, goes to repttile shows w/me, and puts up with my wild english bulldog also. You'll find the right person for YOU she's out there. And trust me its better to find out before the inks dry on the marriage license.

And for anyone reading this, Daves' the man when it comes to feeders. Lets help him get his company off the ground forum members.;)

I'll be getting with you next week for my next order Dave. Hope things turn around for ya soon man.

Back
Top Bottom