Weird Veiled behavior?

I have only two pieces of glass implemented in his display tank, most of it is wood and mesh, mainly where he basks and gets uvb as he does so. I will get better dusting for him, and that was poop I cleaned up which is why it could be why it looks dry, I'll take a picture of a fresh one once he goes again haha and the tank at the very bottom is a beardy and the three middle ones are smaller reptiles

Regarding supplementing...its advised that you dust at almost every feeding with a phosphorous-free calcium powder and twice a month with a phosphorous-free calcium/D3 powder and twice a day with a vitamin powder.

Did you mean twice per month for the vitamin powder? If not, I've been doing it wrong for a while lol

Hello and welcome to our world! Your Cham wanting to come out is normal. Some members work hard to get their chams to come out of the cage. You have to determine if and how much you want Atlas out. I think about safety, are there any other animals in the home? Other people in the home? What could he get hurt on? Are ok with him making a mess? The more he is out most likely, the more he will want out. Also think about heat, UVB, water, etc.
Those are just a few thoughts. More thoughts after I wake up lol.

Laurie thank you, I only have other reptiles and only my gf and my best friend are around so he is ok, I put him in a room with me and close doors and let him explore... He usually is done wanting out for the day when I let him explore. Thank you for the insight and letting me know they do that :)

@Graves923 said "Did you mean twice per month for the vitamin powder? If not, I've been doing it wrong for a while lol"...
Yes, twice a month!

Could one of the moderators change it to read twice a month not twice a day please??

Back
Top Bottom