Weird screen scratching

I would hand mist.

When I had a mister that only sprayed for 60 sec, I would walk by and click it off/on 2 or 3 times during the morning and evening mist sessions. I was fortunate to be home for the cycle tho.
You really dont want to mist many times during the day...but....
If you only have your heat bulb on for a couple hours a day, you can mist either a while before you turn it on, or after it is off.

I just ordered a new 24x24x48 cage (rip my wallet) so should be getting that soon, my mister is a small thrive mister that only has 60 second spray cycles is that ok or do I need to hand mist to supplement during the morning and night

I would hand mist.

When I had a mister that only sprayed for 60 sec, I would walk by and click it off/on 2 or 3 times during the morning and evening mist sessions. I was fortunate to be home for the cycle tho.
If you only have your heat bulb on for a couple hours a day, you can mist either a while before you turn it on, or after it is off.

Another work around might be to hook the mister up to an outlet timer if you have one. You'd set the frequency on the unit to constant instead of timed, and set the times on the outlet timer instead. You might need to factor in time to prime the mister lines in addition to spray time. This is just an idea, I never had to do this myself. However, if you're home to do the misting by hand that might be the cheaper/easier option.

I would hand mist.

Ok so not sure if this is related to the issue I have or not but she hasn’t been eating much and when she poops her urate is white but they are both micro small. Is this something I need to go to a vet for or? Cause she only eats maybe a super worm and a cricket a day.

Back
Top Bottom