Weird! It seems alot of chams are shedding today

kongchi

My little bro's cham is shedding right now! She started eating its own shed so I jumped onto Chameleon Forums to see whats wrong (I go here first for everything) and BAM I see tons of shedding pics.

Weird

My little bro's cham is shedding right now! She started eating its own shed so I jumped onto Chameleon Forums to see whats wrong (I go here first for everything) and BAM I see tons of shedding pics.

Weird

I have never heard of that.... My new female was shedding when I got her on Thursday. But now she is about done.. I would try to must her cage and her really good and try feeding her when igs drier in the cage... Btw what kind of chameleon is it? Could you post pics?

IMG00062-20100705-1048.jpg

She's an Ambilobe that he bought from Amazing Blue Reptiles during San Diego's reptile expo. She looks like a Seahorse right now

IMG00062-20100705-1048.jpg

She's an Ambilobe that he bought from Amazing Blue Reptiles during San Diego's reptile expo. She looks like a Seahorse right now

That is a perfectly healthy shed! Looks great too! I say just mist her and feed her and wait and see what happens! She was probably biting at it to get it off of her.. Good luck! :)

That is a perfectly healthy shed! Looks great too! I say just mist her and feed her and wait and see what happens! She was probably biting at it to get it off of her.. Good luck! :)

I was going to say the same thing. She was probably biting the shed off. My little guy shed last week and he was going crazy trying to get the skin off. He was rubbing on things and trying to pull it off with this legs. ;)

I was going to say the same thing. She was probably biting the shed off. My little guy shed last week and he was going crazy trying to get the skin off. He was rubbing on things and trying to pull it off with this legs. ;)

Haha yeah! Lol my female was rubbing on my arm when I took her out to free range and in her cage she was rubbing the sole of her foot on the branche to get the skin off! She's got a bit left but still going! My 3 month old veiled (Darwin) is always shedding it seems! He's always got whit spots on him from sheding skin... And the bit on his crest seems to never come off! :(

Back
Top Bottom