Weather

melric

Avid Member
Yes weather again. haha. If you live in CA you know that we have some of the most random ass weather in the world. A few weeks ago I was complaining about the cold. Now it's 98 degrees! Are you kidding mother nature! lol. At least I can get my chams out of my room to enjoy some sunshine. But, would it hurt to have perfect weather conditions all the time? What's everyone else experiencing atm?

:i wonder if it is signs of an earthquake? lol
first really cold then really hot....hmm

hope im wrong, tho i love the sunshine:cool:

:i wonder if it is signs of an earthquake? lol
first really cold then really hot....hmm

hope im wrong, tho i love the sunshine:cool:

I was thinking the same thing! Then it gets down to the 60's again by Sunday!!!

Yes weather again. haha. If you live in CA you know that we have some of the most random ass weather in the world. A few weeks ago I was complaining about the cold. Now it's 98 degrees! Are you kidding mother nature! lol. At least I can get my chams out of my room to enjoy some sunshine. But, would it hurt to have perfect weather conditions all the time? What's everyone else experiencing atm?

well I live in Florida, so it is always pretty warm of course. Today we actually broke a record here in Palm Beach County 95 degrees I think they said on the news! I had my cham outside and I never saw him gape once or anything. He was hanging out on my patio and it is shaded. I didn't put him out in the sun until about 5:00 and it was cooling off then.

Wow, and I bet it's pretty humid out there for you Florida members. I'm sweating. I turned on the AC, lmao!

Hey,

My friend lives in florida and keeps posting these crazy pics on facebook of scary looking clouds and has had 3 tornado warnings in his county this year alone. Now thats scary! Il take the cold and the snow be any twisters!

Wow, and I bet it's pretty humid out there for you Florida members. I'm sweating. I turned on the AC, lmao!

yeah super humid and we aren't officially in April yet until tomorrow! I basically run my ac all year round.

its been steady in the upper 80s here for about the last month give or a take a few lower or higher here and there BUT we getting our a*^&% kicked with this storm here several tornados and thousands with out power right now flooding and lots of damage :( here in pinellas county fl!

yeah super humid and we aren't officially in April yet until tomorrow! I basically run my ac all year round.

Yes ac year round!! although we did have some pretty good cooler weather for a while where it was windows wide open! I was loving those electric bills!! I'm scared to see next months :eek:

I'm not one to suffer either, haha. If it's cold I turn on the heater, if it's hot the AC. I like being comfortable.

its been steady in the upper 80s here for about the last month give or a take a few lower or higher here and there BUT we getting our a*^&% kicked with this storm here several tornados and thousands with out power right now flooding and lots of damage :( here in pinellas county fl!
Oh wow, sorry about that. I hope you guys are safe!

It's 70 - 80 pretty much all the time here! Got the chams some fresh air and sunshine today. Nito really enjoyed himself!

It's 70 - 80 pretty much all the time here! Got the chams some fresh air and sunshine today. Nito really enjoyed himself!

I freaking love Hawaii!!!! I'd have to agree that that's the best place to live for temps. Only bad thing is my loves would not be able to be there. :(

I love it here too! This is the first place that has really felt like home to me :) And yes it was hard on my to get rid of my turtles and snakes when I moved here :(

I love it here too! This is the first place that has really felt like home to me :) And yes it was hard on my to get rid of my turtles and snakes when I moved here :(

Well at least you have the Jackson's to enjoy in that beautiful weather.

Ha! Try South Dakota! We just got another snow fall... There is supposed to be more in the beginning of the week.. :( What happened to Spring?!

Ha! Try South Dakota! We just got another snow fall... There is supposed to be more in the beginning of the week.. :( What happened to Spring?!

haha finally someone who knows where Im at too. We still have about a foot of snow on the ground here in central Wisco. Even though today was up to the mid 50's we are expected to get snow tomorrow.

You can tell spring is coming though, only in Wisco can you see people driving in their winter jackets and hats, with the tops down on their convertibles. Wisco baby Wisco. Wouldn't change it for a thing.

haha finally someone who knows where Im at too. We still have about a foot of snow on the ground here in central Wisco. Even though today was up to the mid 50's we are expected to get snow tomorrow.

You can tell spring is coming though, only in Wisco can you see people driving in their winter jackets and hats, with the tops down on their convertibles. Wisco baby Wisco. Wouldn't change it for a thing.

OH my gosh! :) I love Wisconsin! My family is actually from Wausau! :F. We have little snow, but an hour and a half south of me there is no snow on the ground.. thankfully by 3:30 it was all gone! :)

here in sandiego, the weather was hot but good, was able to take the chams out for a bit and even able to take a ride with just my shirt and gloves..love it...hope yer not right about the earthquake, but its actually a valid point...eek

Back
Top Bottom