Weather

Finally hitting temps close to 90 f in OHIO. Im testing out the new a/c unit I got just for the lizard room. .Ive already had enough of the heat give me constant upper 70's.

We have been going thru a long drought down here. We finally got some rain last night. It hasnt rained any significant amt since January here in Houston! We normally get rain almost every day in April and early May. Our lakes & rivers are extremely low and we've had alot of fires. Thanks Pres Obama for not giving us any help with the Tx wildfires. :rolleyes: I read he declined our app for national assistance for the fire victims.

We've had about 4-5 days of unseasonably cool weather down here. Actually got a inch or so of rain last week. We are already about 10 inches below normal at this point of the year. We've only gotten about 5" of rain so far this yr! We should be at around 14-15 inches.

Last weekend was perfect for the chams tho temps stayed in the 70's and not a cloud in the sky. my crew loved it.

Finally hitting temps close to 90 f in OHIO. Im testing out the new a/c unit I got just for the lizard room. .Ive already had enough of the heat give me constant upper 70's.

Week later and yea were barely pushing 40 f with no sunshine and been like this for 72 hrs straight so far. Cleveland broke a 50 year record for amount of rainfall last month at almost 7 inches. Looks like May will have even more.

Ya, the weather pretty much stays the same over here also. I live in Louisiana.... nice and humid warm climate. Sadly.... within a week or two we are going to be having problems with flooding because they opened up teh morganza flood gates and its going straight down the atchafalaya river...... I think we will be fine as long as the levees hold up. If they dont we will have approximately anywehresfrom 12-19ft of water and can be a seroius problem!!

Ya, the weather pretty much stays the same over here also. I live in Louisiana.... nice and humid warm climate. Sadly.... within a week or two we are going to be having problems with flooding because they opened up teh morganza flood gates and its going straight down the atchafalaya river...... I think we will be fine as long as the levees hold up. If they dont we will have approximately anywehresfrom 12-19ft of water and can be a seroius problem!!

Sorry to read that...what would you with your pets if you are ordered to evacuate?

I am about sick of rain and flooding. We are getting more rain starting tomorrow and I don't like worrying about loosing power or tornados taking everything we own. This year hasn't started out very good Weather wise for us Southerners :(

I tell you! This wheather is terrible. It's been blowing here for the past two months -I love to exagerate sometimes :) -, but it's not cold...just windy, very windy...

It is 105F right now, and coming back from a weekend at Mammoth lakes - 50F to 63F all weekend - feels like hell...

Back
Top Bottom