Weather

Well today's high here in Palm Springs was only 100 so I'm pretty happy about that because it's usually really hot here. The worst part about Palm Springs is the drrrryyy dryy heat. The weather has been really up and down though. A couple days ago it was in the low 70's and now today it was 100. I'm glad it's not like last year when it would be 115 like everyday :/

Lol meleric, you already know how hot it is down here in palm Springs. I would gladly trade u weather conditions any day like yesterday when we visited you, you guys were dieing in 80 degree weather and carissa and I were loving the beautiful weather lol

Lol meleric, you already know how hot it is down here in palm Springs. I would gladly trade u weather conditions any day like yesterday when we visited you, you guys were dieing in 80 degree weather and carissa and I were loving the beautiful weather lol

haha dieing in 80 degree weather!!lol..80 is like perfect human temperature..haha

Yes weather again. haha. If you live in CA you know that we have some of the most random ass weather in the world. A few weeks ago I was complaining about the cold. Now it's 98 degrees! Are you kidding mother nature! lol.
98F!?...
Well today's high here in Palm Springs was only 100 so I'm pretty happy about that because it's usually really hot here. The worst part about Palm Springs is the drrrryyy dryy heat.

100F!!? Holly Molly I was passing out here and it was only 86F...can't stand the heat and we all know this is nothing...

Well today's high here in Palm Springs was only 100 so I'm pretty happy about that because it's usually really hot here. The worst part about Palm Springs is the drrrryyy dryy heat. The weather has been really up and down though. A couple days ago it was in the low 70's and now today it was 100. I'm glad it's not like last year when it would be 115 like everyday :/

Hey Carissa....I am in Palm Springs too :)

The weather is up and down. Today I got out all my summer clothes out of storage. Its crazy weather like you said....a few days ago I was in jeans and a jumper and now I am in shorts, flip flops and a T shirt. Still there is still snow up on top of the mountain :)

Earthquake weather is just a myth dating back forever. It's not really true and is just superstitious.

It's another hot day in CA. I'm thinking about going to the beach!:D

Earthquake weather is just a myth dating back forever. It's not really true and is just superstitious.

It's another hot day in CA. I'm thinking about going to the beach!:D

No need to be superstitious when you live on a fault line.

Today is most definitely a beach day. Everyone went without me. :( But, I didn't feel like going. Oh well.

Today's forecast. Sunny and hot with temps at 87.

Currently sitting at a comfortable 70 got up to 76 today now tomorrow is another issue (back to the stupid bleeping rain:mad:)

I live right by Lake michigan and its always colder in the winter and hotter in the summer. I just started to really appreciate all 4 seasons. We are pretty lucky.

It has been raining here for about two hours, but it is not cold. It actually feels great outside right now...

Supposed to hit 99 on Tuesday. yuck :( And we're on major water restrictions already because we didn't get any rain in April, which is normally our rainiest month.

Back
Top Bottom