Weather.

its weird, i live maybe 1-2 hours from london and we didnt get anywhere near that much :p we may have gotten like 1-2" of snow but thats it

We had about a week of freezing temps here. But it has warmed up and my crew actually got about 3-4 hrs of sun last Sunday. I was ticked i couldnt get home yesterday to put my crew out in time for some sun. It was in the mid 70's here yesterday. I hope these mild temps hold out til the weekend so I can put everybody out for a few hrs. It really perks everyone up. ;)

It's 58 here and i'm COLD! It's raining and I just want to stay under the blankets. Lol! DAMN, that snow looks REALLY cold... Lol!:)

Its zero celcius here today and that's warmed up...it was -19C (-2F) with the wind chill taken into consideration.

Two days ago, where i come from (remember i'm from Quebec, Canada, and i used to live in a cold area of Quebec) it was hotter than at Miami in the morning!! @@

In New Brunswich i heard they received up to 171cm of rain in less than a week! @@

I'm no weather pro, i don't know if it's related to global warming or whatever, but it's definately changing and i don't think it's for the best!! :S

See my last city here: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...59.326172&spn=26.489277,86.572266&z=4&iwloc=A

I get really cold when it dips down into the 30s F. It usually stays in the 50s-60s though in winter. I'm a wuss compared to you snow people! My feet actually turn purple when its about 45, so I wouldn't have feet if I lived where it snowed! My natural body temperature is 1-2 degrees lower than 'normal.' I like to check the surface temperature of my skin sometimes and I hardly ever get above 83-85 except on my belly!

This pictures are from a couple of days ago...cold and wet... IMG_2261.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

It's 58 here and i'm COLD! It's raining and I just want to stay under the blankets. Lol! DAMN, that snow looks REALLY cold... Lol!:)

It's friggin' DECEMBER!!!! What do you expect? :D I'm also in San Diego and it was crystal clear and crisp and very, very nice today! This was one of those days you take video of (repeating the date over and over) to make your friends in the "snow zones" jealous.

Nice yard Eltortu!
Oh well...the snow will be gone by the end of March...I hope! I remember one year when it snowed on the 29th of MAY.

Back
Top Bottom