Ignoramus? I believe so...

ISA my Veiled

So this guy on youtube posted a video of his Chameleon changing colors to the color of sunglasses he put in front of him and set his chameleon on them and (with his video affects) changed the chameleons color like instantly lol so basically i saw him yelling at someone for saying it was fake and I called him out on it and he said I obviously know nothing about animals because I told him chameleons change based on mood and stress within their environment...Hmm he called me a douche lol anyone wanna check out the video here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sklhlkNFcY&feature=related

Just let me know what you think lol

LOL some guy at PetSmart told me to check this video out... Shows to go ya that there are a LOT of ignoramuses out there xD

EDIT: This guy thought it was real... :rolleyes:

LOL some guy at PetSmart told me to check this video out... Shows to go ya that there are a LOT of ignoramuses out there xD

EDIT: This guy thought it was real... :rolleyes:

As much as I love the people at my PetSmart(they know me by name as I used to go in there very often) I will admit a lot of other stores don't have quite the intelligence mine does, especially at my local PetCO. I don't even know how many times I have corrected one of there team members lol

As much as I love the people at my PetSmart(they know me by name as I used to go in there very often) I will admit a lot of other stores don't have quite the intelligence mine does, especially at my local PetCO. I don't even know how many times I have corrected one of there team members lol

Haha unfortunately true. But I must say they provide excellent service! They practically have my stuff when I walk in the door... "How many crickets today?" "Large or small?" "How's the chameleon doing?" Very friendly people, but are a little uneducated... :(

Back
Top Bottom