Wearing red...

Ceycham

Established Member
...makes Norman very upset. Orange and Pink also. If I so much as walk by in a red shirt he leans waaaay to the side or actively runs away, lol. I just found that so amusing :) Anyone else's Cham feel threatened by what you wear?

Who knew I'd have to dress a particular way before trying to hand feed him, haha!

My avatar hates blues that are like his display colors. Sadly a lot of my clothes are shades of blue. If I want to hand feed him i pull over something grey or tan.

My avatar hates blues that are like his display colors. Sadly a lot of my clothes are shades of blue. If I want to hand feed him i pull over something grey or tan.

That's interesting! Norman isn't bothered by blues at all. It's just the shades with red in them, and I'm still wondering about the purple I'm wearing today. He's not running, but definitely eyeing me, lol. It's on the reddish side of purple.

...makes Norman very upset. Orange and Pink also. If I so much as walk by in a red shirt he leans waaaay to the side or actively runs away, lol. I just found that so amusing :) Anyone else's Cham feel threatened by what you wear?

Who knew I'd have to dress a particular way before trying to hand feed him, haha!
My cham walks on me no matter what I'm wearing. I don't think he really cares, he just wants out so he can look around.

I havnt had any issue with Argo and color. Atleast not yet. I ussually were blue, green, and red. 9/10 times with graphics on them. No retaction yet ;)

I haven't noticed Gus react to anything except mirrors and swift movement...lucky for me, the humidity makes me feel achey, so I'm slower than ever anymore lol.

Mine have no choice but to see red and black with me. I have Sint Holo wrapping both arms with those two colors. Two of my "newer" additions haven't completely "adjusted" to seeing the colors on me yet like the others have but they are coming around nicely. One color none pf mine can stand at all though is navy blue lol.

Back
Top Bottom