We have a winner!!!

Rottsko

Avid Member
We have a new champ...The Meanest Komeleon. Eli comes to us from Noki and he is the polar opposite of his gentle and friendly daddy. This is him after I walked by his cage. SOUR PUSS.

Last edited:
Hmmm...not liking how tapatalk is uploading small images. here it is bigger.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
He is stunning!! are u planning to breed him?I have been paying close attention to you website for selling those beautiful panther chameleon for a while now...i am just waiting for a good season and a good price to buy one...;);)

thx everyone! he is a maximus grumpuss for sure. yes, i have a couple of femlaes that i'm going to breed him with. his babies will be ready in 2014.

@vicky - get your noki baby soon. i only have a few clutches of noki left and there won't be anymore noki babies!!!

That's to funny...the Ambanja you're getting from me is the same way!! If you walk by him and stop suddenly and look right at him he will puff up and get into karate chop mode!!:p

That's to funny...the Ambanja you're getting from me is the same way!! If you walk by him and stop suddenly and look right at him he will puff up and get into karate chop mode!!:p
i'm not sure if there's room for 2 grumpus maximus at komeleons. lol

He's stunning. I just keep coming back to look at him! Lol :p

lol. i did a double take when i passed him. i was like, 'wha???'

How beautiful is this guy!.......mean or not, he is stunning.

thx! i have high hopes for eli. following in his father's foot steps will be tough but i think eli will do great. :)

Back
Top Bottom