We have a winner!!!

Yeah! I'm-hopefully-getting a little boy from him when she breeds him. As long as money works out and I'm home. :) she's as pushy as Dan, and talked me back into the Cham obsession. Haha.

Noki sure does make some handsome boys though. This guys bars almost look purple in one pic. How old is he.?

Yeah! I'm-hopefully-getting a little boy from him when she breeds him. As long as money works out and I'm home. :) she's as pushy as Dan, and talked me back into the Cham obsession. Haha.

Noki sure does make some handsome boys though. This guys bars almost look purple in one pic. How old is he.?

Ooohhh! Yes, they're brothers and nogah babies will be amazing. :) that's awesome you're getting back into chams! Eli is just shy of 11 months old.

Yeah. And they are both super handsome boys. I can't wait until the Nogah babies come. Seems like a long time to wait. Haha. I stayed off because I knew I would be tempted if I came back. And then I got bored and got on, and I'm already saving for a Cham. :) but next year im not staying on campus for college. Gonna save myself $5000 and get myself a chameleon. I think it's a good trade.

Yeah. And they are both super handsome boys. I can't wait until the Nogah babies come. Seems like a long time to wait. Haha. I stayed off because I knew I would be tempted if I came back. And then I got bored and got on, and I'm already saving for a Cham. :) but next year im not staying on campus for college. Gonna save myself $5000 and get myself a chameleon. I think it's a good trade.

That's awesome! Chameleons are def addicting and that is a very long time to wait for a Cham but it'll be well worth it. I think that's a good trade too. ;)

Yeah. That's for sure. They are addicting. I have my list going of what chameleons will come in the future. :) it's terrible. And I'm already saving my money for the guy coming. It's a fantastic trade, just going to have to spend the extra money and get a mistking so he can still get water while I'm in classes.

What girls are you going to pair this guy with.?

At least he doesn't hiss at you when you come near his cage like my Fingolfin does. He has good days and bad days. My new panther stays put when I come by at least, tried to see if he would come to hand and he took off, was ok yesterday when I was setting things up, but only has been a day. He is eating and drinking, dumping as well, so all is good. Fingolfin, since I joined here is getting pretty big.

Yeah. That's for sure. They are addicting. I have my list going of what chameleons will come in the future. :) it's terrible. And I'm already saving my money for the guy coming. It's a fantastic trade, just going to have to spend the extra money and get a mistking so he can still get water while I'm in classes.

What girls are you going to pair this guy with.?

Lol. It never stop does it? I have already bred him with 2 females. 1 blue bar and 1 red bar. :):):)

No it doesn't. How could it when there are so many beautiful chameleons out there.? Especially when you see ones like him or Boomer. You want them all. :)

That's awesome. I bet that wait for babies to come is just as killer as the wait to get a new chameleon. If not worse. Lol.

No it doesn't. How could it when there are so many beautiful chameleons out there.? Especially when you see ones like him or Boomer. You want them all. :)

That's awesome. I bet that wait for babies to come is just as killer as the wait to get a new chameleon. If not worse. Lol.

Yes, the wait for eggs to hatch is terrible, absolutely terrible.

At least he doesn't hiss at you when you come near his cage like my Fingolfin does. He has good days and bad days. My new panther stays put when I come by at least, tried to see if he would come to hand and he took off, was ok yesterday when I was setting things up, but only has been a day. He is eating and drinking, dumping as well, so all is good. Fingolfin, since I joined here is getting pretty big.

Lol. Eli is pretty bad. It took me forever to get him outside.

Oh man. That is crazy! How do you house them all and know which clutch they are from.? You must be the master of organization!
it takes a lot of sticky notes and labels to keep them organized. :) housing is a little different...lots of cages and baby bins. LOTS of them.

i ran into an issue with having my guy on campus. they tried to fine me $250 for having him. their excuse for me not being able to have him is "he might get out and mess up the dorm. i laughed in their faces and closed the door. needless to say i dont live on campus anymore and both my cham and i couldnt be happier.

I've always favored grumpy (not evil or unusually aggressive) animals. The thing that really drew me to chameleons is the grimace they all seem to don. Even if they aren't in a bad mood, I find it quite amusing and endearing. Gotta love those grimaces :p

Back
Top Bottom