wc faly

Texas Panther Man

Heres a cpl of pics from sunday. I was doing a cage cleaning of the wc female falys I have. First up is Mary Ann then Ginger. I saw an old episode of Gilligans Island and the names seemed to fit. lol

Attachments

• wc falys 3-2011 084.jpg
    wc falys 3-2011 084.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 160
  • new pics 2-10-2011 110.jpg
    new pics 2-10-2011 110.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 226
haha! I have a cockatiel named Ginger! Both great looking gals, but I have to say I am partial to the peachy one on the right!!!

Thanks Kevin, I have special plans for these two. I wish everyone could see Mary Ann when she's flashing her cool blues and purples. She absolutely glows at times. But being a wc its so hard to catch those colors with the camera. :rolleyes:

Very nice Tex. Great names. Now the males can have matching names. (the proffesser, Gilgan etc..) How funny. They look wonderful and strong for WC ladies. I hope mine look half as good.

Thanks Ranger. I love your new faly! Looks like Texas, & Oklahoma is quickly becoming faly country. lol Between me , you & Kevin we've all got some good lookin stuff. I cant wait to start seeing some offspring....;)

Thanks Ranger. I love your new faly! Looks like Texas, & Oklahoma is quickly becoming faly country. lol Between me , you & Kevin we've all got some good lookin stuff. I cant wait to start seeing some offspring....;)

Thanks. Wait till you see my other one;). I totally agree, the south is Faly central, lol. I cant wait to see the great things we can all make. I wish I could see the future. :rolleyes:

Lol, I cant deal with the heat. I like the cold, I can just put on another shirt, but you can only take so many off ::rolleyes:. The chams would love it though I am sure.

Mine is coming tomorrow!!!! I want to just goto sleep now so I can wake up and pick him up!! Sorry to yell but, I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :D

When are you guys getting yours?

I should get mine one day this week. Sandy wanted to do one more fecal on mine and be sure he was as clean as possible for me.

I know you must be psyched man. I cant wait to see more pics of him. Im soo excited to see mine in person. I know pics dont do any of these guys justice.;):D

My 2nd guy will be coming in with the ladies. We are just wating on the girls to get ready. Then my group will be all home. And the magic can begin.;)

Thanks, I think one of my clutches is about to hatch any day. Windows are forming on the eggs. I cant wait....This is from my cb male and cb female so they are pure falys. My male came from Chuck G. & the female is from Kaleidoscopes Blizzard line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom