wc faly

Thanks, I think one of my clutches is about to hatch any day. Windows are forming on the eggs. I cant wait....This is from my cb male and cb female so they are pure falys. My male came from Chuck G. & the female is from Kaleidoscopes Blizzard line.

Yayyy!!! Exciting dude. Can't wait to see the little guys. How long has the incubation time been?

Actually almost exactly 6 months to the day. The second clutch looks like its going to hatch before the first. :confused: I think because of the time of year these were laid they went thru almost an immed diapause. Im doing the closet method with mine.

Yeah I had the clutches under a bed and temps were around 66-68 degs on avg. They stayed there until Jan and then I thought they might get too cold. So i put them on a shelf in the closet. It stays around 70-72 degs fluctuates a bit depending on the time of day i check.

My luck theyll both hatch out at the same time! And I will have 60 mouths to feed.:eek:

Sexy ladies you have there!

Thanks, I think one of my clutches is about to hatch any day. Windows are forming on the eggs. I cant wait....This is from my cb male and cb female so they are pure falys. My male came from Chuck G. & the female is from Kaleidoscopes Blizzard line.

Oh man I know you are stoked! Those are gonna be beautiful babies.

Back
Top Bottom