Watching Tangled :)

Um, cute? They got his tail ALL WRONG!

I keep seeing this in artistic work and little figurines all the time: a chameleon's tail curls down, not up like a puppy dog's tail...

[/RANT OVER]

:) Just my little pet peeve...

i'm sure the artists know chameleon tails curl down, but not always is a chams tail curled anyways. i'm an artist myself, and it just looks stupid to have the chams tail curled down unless they're on a branch or just letting their tails hang off of something lol. so yes it is cute! :p

you seen it too laurie?! :D i just wanted to let you know that i will have a pascal of my own, my next chameleon shall be a cute little senegal named pascal!

As far as chameleons in movies go, I'm looking forward to this one: Rango
MV5BODgzMjM3OTUwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTMyMjYzNA@@._V1._SX640_SY359_.jpg

It's got Johnny Depp doing the title character voice: "A chameleon that aspires to be a swashbuckling hero finds himself in a Western town plagued by bandits and is forced to literally play the role in order to protect it."

i'm sure the artists know chameleon tails curl down, but not always is a chams tail curled anyways. i'm an artist myself, and it just looks stupid to have the chams tail curled down unless they're on a branch or just letting their tails hang off of something lol. so yes it is cute! :p

You got that right!
For a fact, I know that they DO know about it.. after all, one of the visdev artist brought his ambilobe chameleon as reference. But, the production designer don't care. :D

Back
Top Bottom