Wasabi

Julirs

Wasabi is such a character, she deserved her own thread. She is one of Jann's babies, and completely unafraid of the camera. In fact, the minute the cage door opens she is "tounge out" ready to eat! (No edema Jann-she is just "tongue out"!) Typical female Veiled! ALWAYS starving. :rolleyes:

DSCN8149.jpg

DSCN8147.jpg

DSCN8146.jpg

DSCN8145.jpg

DSCN8144.jpg

DSCN8143.jpg

DSCN8142.jpg

Lol, Juli! She is gorgeous! I am so glad there is another like my Amy - she also has her tongue out a little whenever she sees me. She goes nuts if she sees teh magic white food pot and nearly falls off her branch in the rush to grab the food! I didn't think there was another female quite so greedy as Amy - at least I know she's not the only one! She even stooped so low as to eat some veggies today!:rolleyes: I'm sure that if I offered her a curry she would eat it!:D

Thanks! Wasabi has never shown much interest in greens, but my F1 female FL WC veiled Easter ate her entire Pothos, so I started feeding her salad when I feed the tortoises and beardies. She is a greens monster!

Thanks! Wasabi has never shown much interest in greens, but my F1 female FL WC veiled Easter ate her entire Pothos, so I started feeding her salad when I feed the tortoises and beardies. She is a greens monster!

Do you have a photo of the aforementioned cham? Just interested to see a WC :)

Your little Wasabi has grown into a beautiful lady. I enjoy the face shots where she is looking straight at you, such an expressive face.

So cute! I just love that little face. I'd like to see her colored up. If you ever take her out, make some pictures. Mine color up the best outside on their trees.

Back
Top Bottom