WARNING ON CHOKING ON DRACAENA MARGINATA

Attachments

• 37CDBD6D-88C1-4293-B50B-F71CB4176326.jpeg
    37CDBD6D-88C1-4293-B50B-F71CB4176326.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 80
As opposed to real plastic? Or is that from the Dept. of Redundancy Dept.?
smh I take grammar class and I still don’t have grammar lol

By choking on their... it's not really their food... compulsion? Well…. Umm…. So if you choke then it’s not food anymore lol if deer can do it so can chameleons

😂

smh I take grammar class and I still don’t have grammar lol
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.... I was an editor. Some things still jump out at me, but now I make as many/more mistakes as anyone else.
Well…. Umm…. So if you choke then it’s not food anymore lol if deer can do it so can chameleons
Plants never are/were food for veileds.
Veiled Chameleons are insectivores/carnivores and do not need fruits, vegetables, or leaves for their health. They get the necessary nutrition through the insects and the sweets fruits could actually cause issues internally.
https://chameleonacademy.com/chameleon-behavior-eating-leaves/

"Some people have tried using artificial plants so that their veileds don't/won't eat them, but wenowdis is fallacious."—Dr. Wayne Wenowdis

Last edited:
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.... I was an editor. Somethings still jump out at me, but now I make as many/more mistakes as anyone else.

Plants never are/were food for veileds.

"Some people have tried using artificial plants so that their veileds don't/won't eat them, but wenowdis is fallacious."—Dr. Wayne Wenowdis
My veiled never eats plants…. I don’t and won’t put plants and fruits and vegetables for him specifically to eat bc they are insectivores but Veileds still chomp on plants and I’m pretty sure scientists haven’t found out why yet 🤷‍♂️ but I will always have live plants so it’s LESS of a risk for impaction or choking

^^^^ This..... We do not know why Veileds eat plants. All the theories are just that because it has not been studied.
I really wonder why maybe plants have a special mineral or vitamin they don’t get in the wild and it’s in there DNA to eat it to get the vitamin

Captain Obvious says, "This shouldn't affect panthers, Jackson's or other species that don't try to eat their habitats." ;)

I disagree. Even though species might not eat foliage intentionally, like veileds tend to do, they do often snag bites of it unintentionally. I have seen it with leaf litter, where they inadvertently snag a piece and then the daunting task of them trying to spit it out (damn sticky tongues). I just reach in and pull antyhing out of their mouth if I see they snagged something extra. They usually spit it out but take a lot longer to do than I do. They always look at me like they're so embarrassed when it happens. 😄

Back
Top Bottom