[Warning: Graphic Video] Horrible..

What is it with people's morbid need to share videos like this that upset them? Let it go, why post the link here and get another 100 people equally upset.

Exactly! I don't watch them and I am glad for the warning. My question is where do people find videos like this? You must have to search for it to find it, right?

Exactly! I don't watch them and I am glad for the warning. My question is where do people find videos like this? You must have to search for it to find it, right?

Dont ever believe that I searched for a chameleon getting eaten... Im not that kind of guy. I simply searched for "Chameleon eating" and wanted to see how people feed their chameleons since I struggle getting mine to eat right now.

Im sorry if i have upset some people here by sharing this.. Im sorry, it was not my intention :(. Since Im pretty new with reptiles I kind of wanted to know if this was common or even okey in that matter. I feel pretty stupid now. But hope my apology is being accepted. If a admin or something could delete this I wouldnt mind. Sorry again..

Well, I'm late to this thread, and I'm glad I read the first few posts.

I dont want to see the video, thank's for the warning :eek:

Dont ever believe that I searched for a chameleon getting eaten... Im not that kind of guy. I simply searched for "Chameleon eating" and wanted to see how people feed their chameleons since I struggle getting mine to eat right now.

Im sorry if i have upset some people here by sharing this.. Im sorry, it was not my intention :(. Since Im pretty new with reptiles I kind of wanted to know if this was common or even okey in that matter. I feel pretty stupid now. But hope my apology is being accepted. If a admin or something could delete this I wouldnt mind. Sorry again..

I am sorry to imply that about you but it did make me wonder how you found the video. I can believe you did search like you said and this turned up. I have done searches for things and weirder things have surfaced because of one word. You are not the first person to do this, so it was directed at others also. I think people forget how sensitive some of us are about our chameleons. You seem like a really nice person and I am sure you did not intend to get people upset. I am sure you meant no harm and did not realize. So, you are having a problem with your chameleon eating you say?

All you have to do is search the word 'chameleon' and if that word is in the video title, it will pop up as a hit.

I am sorry to imply that about you but it did make me wonder how you found the video. I can believe you did search like you said and this turned up. I have done searches for things and weirder things have surfaced because of one word. You are not the first person to do this, so it was directed at others also. I think people forget how sensitive some of us are about our chameleons. You seem like a really nice person and I am sure you did not intend to get people upset. I am sure you meant no harm and did not realize. So, you are having a problem with your chameleon eating you say?

Im glad you dont get the wrong picture about me. I have seen lots of wierd stuff on the internet so I just needed to clear out that this was too, and not a natural thing.

Well, kind of. She eats, but only cupfeeding and in the morning when Im leaving for work I gotta both mist and put in the cup for her and that often results in that the water drops from the leafs ends up in the cup and kills the crickets etc. So I would like to handfeed her because of that, and she is my only pet so wouldn´t hurt if she got a little more secure with me :eek: since she is the only *friend* I got. But she refuses. But created a thread yesterday about it and got a few good tips. So I hope that helps!

All you have to do is search the word 'chameleon' and if that word is in the video title, it will pop up as a hit.

I am sure. Like I said in my last post, I have searched for things and that one word will bring up all kinds of weird stuff that has nothing to do what I was looking for.

Back
Top Bottom