War tj!!!!

allencg101

I just wanted to give a shout out to my boy and old training partner when i trained at the lair when i was stationed out at fort hood texas a big congrats for his quick finnish submission tonight in his 4th fight in the ufc!!! he is a true class act and a true gentleman. he is now 3-1 in the ufc and hopefully now will make it to the pay per view events. this kid is one of a kind and one the most caring fighters for service members. not only is he one of the main trainers for fort hood combatives fight team i remember when i was stationed he always invited us over and was on it to get us to his house to watch ufc ppv events. the lair is one of the best fight schools if not the top in the state of texas. I learned so much when i trained there been submitted severals times out of no where by this kid. I am honared to know and have trained and still be friends with this great gentleman and all the times he and his family opened their doors to me on many occasions just to enjoy a good evening away from base!!! Im freaking proud of you bro!!! xoxoxoxoxox!!!

Back
Top Bottom