Wanted Bugs!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

casidonacid

I would love to start to give a greater variety to my chams. If anyone has any mantis or any bugs beside superworms, hormworms and silkworms please PM me ASAP!!!!

Last edited:
ya i know, like i want to but man I cannot stand them. Do you know like any other feeders like mantis or anything?

I have house flies that are great for chams from 3 months old to about 9 months old. After 9 months of age I use blue bottle flies. If you want any please let me know. Basically they are scientifically produced flies that are cleaned and carry no fungus or bacteria. They are actually clean enough for human consumption, but I wouldn't try it.

All you do is take out as many flies that you want from a cup of pupa and they will hatch into flies within hours. Then you can control where you want the flies to fly around by placing one of those green gel calcium cubes on the side of your screen cage, they stick very easily.

Let me know if you are interested.

Chris
[email protected]

I have house flies that are great for chams from 3 months old to about 9 months old. After 9 months of age I use blue bottle flies. If you want any please let me know. Basically they are scientifically produced flies that are cleaned and carry no fungus or bacteria. They are actually clean enough for human consumption, but I wouldn't try it.

All you do is take out as many flies that you want from a cup of pupa and they will hatch into flies within hours. Then you can control where you want the flies to fly around by placing one of those green gel calcium cubes on the side of your screen cage, they stick very easily.

Let me know if you are interested.

Chris
[email protected]

Chris I need some house flys send me a message.

stick with flies..dont feed them mantids :) i use blue bottles..my yemen started eating them when he was 12 weeks old.

I sent you a PM Casi :)

Georgia Bugs is located in Roswell, GA, just east of you. We have dubias, house flies, Fruit fly cultures, silkworms, hornworms, and phoenix worms as of right now. You should stop on by :)

I have found other bugs so I Am not going to use mantis :)

sorted:)

2300477146_fa7d67e3f5.jpg

If anyone else who wants alternative bugs is following this thread, PM me.

I have some bugs you will be interested in :)

We have an overstock of our Jumbo Flightless D. Hydei. They're about 3/4 the size of house flies but much easier to manage. Our 32oz cultures include 400-500 flies and are $4.00 each. Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,

Tony
fruitfliesinc.com

Georgia Bugs is always here to help you with your feeder needs :)

Right now, we have clearance fruit fly cultures for $2 each, and clearance phoenix worms for $3 each. Unbeatable prices :)

Let me know

-Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom