waldos been at the botom?

whereswaldo

so my guy looks healthy acts healthy actually really healthy, ive seen him go to thee botom a few times in the last few days now this is since he first seen the beardie i bought 2 weeks ago... hes staying on the door alot too and he vine that leads to the outside of his cage. hes also fired up when his feet touch the botom within seconds like the botom pissed him off by being there yall think its just exploring wanting to get out? im hoping thats it. i know if i open the door hes out in a flash now, not before should i let him get a good look at charlotte? cure his curiosity i havent because i was worried it would stress them, but im also thinking its slightly possible maybe when hes on his vine he can see her maybe he just wants to see..
i dont think its a health issue but im not as experienced as you guys.

How high up off the floor is the cage? Chams often want to "escape" a cage that makes them feel vulnerable...it is too low, not enough visual cover, or the beardie is stressing him. How large is the cage? Maybe he's outgrowing it? When you say he looks really healthy is it because he is more active and displaying more color? That is also a sign of stress. A contented cham will show quieter colors and tend to perch in a few favorite places much of the time.

hes 3 foot off the ground and theres no way hes out grown it hes just pacing more often nothhings really changed he cant see the beardie unless one or the other is out. i think its curiosity. waldo does watch us as much as we watch him.
he goes to the vet so i know hes a healthy boy i think its a little stress i knew that im wandering how to aleviate it. im sure he will settle down as i havent seen him down there but he has been wanting out, alot of the problem is that hes been half free ranging and i think hes wanting it full time soon buut not now for sure.

Back
Top Bottom