Waiting...waiting...waiting

VanessaS

ha4e3e8a.jpg

My new little guy is almost here!!! So excited!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357703624.625940.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357703624.625940.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 61
I could never be patient enough to wait on shipping lol. I would rather drive an hour to lll reptile

What part of Tennessee r u in ? I am in Memphis and we have another member close on the Mississippi Tennessee line

You tease!! What are we waiting for?!?

Edit*** Ahhh, just saw your post! Congrats!!

Haha... I was want to post a video of the little guy that was sent to me but its not really "my" video to share so I don't think I should. I will just say, it's pretty amazing. The little man eats a baby silkworm from Steve's (Blackhawk) hand. Adorable!

I'm ordering my first chameleon next week! I just ordered the cage and the UVB bulb today. It should be here by Friday. I'm going to be working on the cage over the weekend and by Monday I'm going to order mine. I'm so excited, I just want the days to go by already!!! :D :D :D

I'm ordering my first chameleon next week! I just ordered the cage and the UVB bulb today. It should be here by Friday. I'm going to be working on the cage over the weekend and by Monday I'm going to order mine. I'm so excited, I just want the days to go by already!!! :D :D :D

Yay!!! How exciting!!! Where is he/she coming from? This is my other little guy. He's 5 months in this photo. Need to take new photos since he's almost 6 months now ; )
ytapu5uq.jpg

WOW!! Your little guy is really cool looking! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of cham is he? I'm getting it off a website. I have a few right now. I'm undecided still. I just found out a couple of the websites I had in mind have wild senegal chameleons and I don't want wild because I'm afraid they will react much different than normal ones. I will post pictures up once I get mine though so give me until next week.

WOW!! Your little guy is really cool looking! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of cham is he? I'm getting it off a website. I have a few right now. I'm undecided still. I just found out a couple of the websites I had in mind have wild senegal chameleons and I don't want wild because I'm afraid they will react much different than normal ones. I will post pictures up once I get mine though so give me until next week.

My almost 6 month old is a Ambilobe Panther from Epic Chameleons. My new little guy will be about 3 months and he is an Ambilobe Panther as well. From The Jungle Panther.

Wow that's so cool!! So I changed my mind. I think I'm going to go with the Veiled chameleon instead of the Senegal chameleon. I added you here so we could keep in touch. I will post pictures once I get all my things!

Back
Top Bottom