Vitamins

Hi people,
Any recommendations on vitamins I can give Mengui, my year old female panther?
I do give her calcium/no D3 every day and with D3 every two weeks.
Also, yesterday right after the lights turned off I noticed one of the vines was about to fall, so I opened the enclosure to fix it, and Mengui was about to go to her spot where she usually sleeps, and I guess she didn’t recognize me since it was darker and freaked out!, turned dark and purple and got huge, and it wasn’t even that dark, so it made me realize how she knows me and trusts me since she never, ever, does that if she can see me. It also made me think she can’t see very well in the dark either. Is this a common thing?

Attachments

• 76945848-82B0-46F5-96E7-102D755EC66B.jpeg
    76945848-82B0-46F5-96E7-102D755EC66B.jpeg
    381.6 KB · Views: 90
well nobody wants a hand coming at them when it is dark and theyre trying to sleep, i guess is that she is just cranky tbh. you should also have multivitamin twice a month

There are many ways to supplement:
1-phosphorous free calcium without D3 every feeding (like Zoo Med ReptiCalcium without D3), phosphorous free calcium with D3 every two weeks (like Zoo Med ReptiCalcium with D3), and a multivitamin without D3 every two weeks (like Zoo Med Reptivite without D3)
2-phosphorous free calcium without D3 every feeding (like Zoo Med ReptiCalcium without D3) and a multivitamin with D3 every two weeks (like Zoo Med Reptivite with D3)
3-an all in one supplement every feeding (like Sticky Tongue Farms Minerall-there’s an indoor formula for if your cham is kept indoors and an outdoor formula for if your cham is kept outdoors; gutload the feeders you’ll feed off the night before or a few hours before with the wet version of Sticky Tongue Farms Vitall if using Minerall)
4-Arcadia supplements using the Arcadia insectivore supplement schedule off of their website
Adding in some bee pollen dust in each dusting adds extra nutrients, as well!

There are many ways to supplement:
1-phosphorous free calcium without D3 every feeding (like Zoo Med ReptiCalcium without D3), phosphorous free calcium with D3 every two weeks (like Zoo Med ReptiCalcium with D3), and a multivitamin without D3 every two weeks (like Zoo Med Reptivite without D3)
2-phosphorous free calcium without D3 every feeding (like Zoo Med ReptiCalcium without D3) and a multivitamin with D3 every two weeks (like Zoo Med Reptivite with D3)
3-an all in one supplement every feeding (like Sticky Tongue Farms Minerall-there’s an indoor formula for if your cham is kept indoors and an outdoor formula for if your cham is kept outdoors; gutload the feeders you’ll feed off the night before or a few hours before with the wet version of Sticky Tongue Farms Vitall if using Minerall)
4-Arcadia supplements using the Arcadia insectivore supplement schedule off of their website
Adding in some bee pollen dust in each dusting adds extra nutrients, as well!
Thank you! I’ll try that reptivite without D3 for now, and some bee pollen as well.
I hope you are doing well :)

Back
Top Bottom