Video of Veiled Chameleon masturbating

winterbones

So my male Veiled Mylo had to go for a soak in the bath due to a build up of sperm plug that was clogging him up from masturbating too much.

5 minutes into having a bath and what does he do?! Starts masturbating some more.

I've managed to video him using my hand for pleasure before, but never actually seen him doing it to himself!

Video can be watched at the link below:

http://web.stagram.com/p/531808513791502355_15816161

what?

I have a male with 3 females. he has already impregnated all 3. I hope he doesn't start this during his down time. i should start alternating the cycles. all 3 females always seem to be receptive at same time. actually, all my females got pregnant in same two week span (total of 5) and two jacksons gave birth also. my house has been a rockin for everyone but me. stupid males.

I have a male with 3 females. he has already impregnated all 3. I hope he doesn't start this during his down time. i should start alternating the cycles. all 3 females always seem to be receptive at same time. actually, all my females got pregnant in same two week span (total of 5) and two jacksons gave birth also. my house has been a rockin for everyone but me. stupid males.

haha! yeah Mylo has only in the last few months started humping my hands. This is the first I've seen him actually masturbate. It's rarely been documented or captured even, but it does happen!

Probably the first and last time I'll see something like that, lol.

That really is weird. I wonder if he is doing it because he wants the penes back in or if he really does like it.

Probably the first and last time I'll see something like that, lol.

That really is weird. I wonder if he is doing it because he wants the penes back in or if he really does like it.

I know Mylo so well, he was definitely enjoying it! Believe me, he was in no hurry to put it away. I mean, look at the rhythm and everything of him "tugging" haha! He "tugged" till he expelled, then stopped tugging and it recoiled on its own.

I know Mylo so well, he was definitely enjoying it! Believe me, he was in no hurry to put it away. I mean, look at the rhythm and everything of him "tugging" haha! He "tugged" till he expelled, then stopped tugging and it recoiled on its own.

Perverted chameleon, that's a first :p

Perverted chameleon, that's a first :p

I was appalled haha, more by the fact the reason he was in the bath in the first place was from pleasuring himself too often hahaha. He fell out with me because I didn't want to look at him the rest of the day. He was staring me right in the eyes when he was doing it! Worse than a teenage boy I tell ya.

I was appalled haha, more by the fact the reason he was in the bath in the first place was from pleasuring himself too often hahaha. He fell out with me because I didn't want to look at him the rest of the day. He was staring me right in the eyes when he was doing it! Worse than a teenage boy I tell ya.

He likes the bugs you give him a little too much

I once seen a post on here before about someone's cham trying to hump a worm hahaha! Actually killed myself laughing. Chams are so silly.

I saw one head bob at a worm but never hump it..

I've heard of people's hands getting humped but a masturbating cham takes the cake lol.

The funniest thing my cham does is grab the mirror

I honestly think this might have some real meaning behind it oddly enough. In all my days I haven't seen reptile do any sort of thing like this...

Maybe you have the next step in veiled evolution. Next they will start using leaf condoms.

I posted your video to my facebook page, and my fb page has like 1400 likes so be prepared for some comments on your video lol...

I honestly think this might have some real meaning behind it oddly enough. In all my days I haven't seen reptile do any sort of thing like this...

Maybe you have the next step in veiled evolution. Next they will start using leaf condoms.

Hahahaha! Actually spit my drink out reading that comment! He's a pretty intelligent cham, so I wouldn't be surprised if he accidentally brushed his hemipene with his foot one day and went "oh wait a minute, that feels good, REPEAT" hahaha!

I don't think he is actually touching his exposed hemipene. His leg/foot is too far away. Males will usually massage the female's cloaca with their hind leg before copulation and that is the movement you are seeing.

check your visa bill and make sure he hasn't been ordering vids from the playcham channel

I don't think he is actually touching his exposed hemipene. His leg/foot is too far away. Males will usually massage the female's cloaca with their hind leg before copulation and that is the movement you are seeing.

It's hard to tell in the video, but he was touching it. Every time he "stroked", his hemipene would get bigger, then smaller when he wasn't. This continued till he expelled, then he recoiled it. He must be a very confused chameleon! Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom