Video of Guin trying to get to his crickets

Sepioteuthis

Guin always climbs down to 'help' me when I restock his cricket supply. (He actually has to share these crickets with several other pets, but I'm pretty sure he thinks they're all his :) )
I know he can't reach the cricket bin when it's pushed all the way under the free range, but he sure does try. And this time I got it on video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8kNXDJYtDY

Enjoy!

That poor little melleri might be emotionally scared for life. You could see the agony in his face of not getting to the crickets. That was a great video.:D

Thanks. I've had Guin for more than 4 years and he is the most entertaining chameleon I've ever had. :D

BTW, no need to feel sorry for him. This happened after I fed him. He was just being greedy. :)

Last edited:
Aww! Bless him, lol! I'd have felt sorry for him and given him a couple more for his efforts! :D Looked like he was swimming on air, lol!:D

Suzanne,

Could you post more pictures of your set-up? You have only teased us, we NEED more!:D

Nick

I can do it!

"OOOH HEY let me help you.... I can pull it out for you..... oooooooh i can reach it... one sec..... allllllllmost there...... rrrrrrrrrr cannnnn''ttttttt rrrrreeeeeeeach.... AAAAH! yeah.... couldn't do it.... don't show that to anyone OK?'
:D:D:D:D

I was seriously LOLing.... very cute! reminds me of Pat. :D

"OOOH HEY let me help you.... I can pull it out for you..... oooooooh i can reach it... one sec..... allllllllmost there...... rrrrrrrrrr cannnnn''ttttttt rrrrreeeeeeeach.... AAAAH! yeah.... couldn't do it.... don't show that to anyone OK?'
:D:D:D:D

I was seriously LOLing.... very cute! reminds me of Pat. :D

Yeah except Pat is the size of your arm! lol if Pat did that the whole metal frame would buckle :p

Yeah except Pat is the size of your arm! lol if Pat did that the whole metal frame would buckle :p

I don't think you've seen Pat.... He is only 200g.... but Henry...... hes 600g......

I think you met Lenny and chris at the Greek meet. Lenny was 380g today and Chris was just over 120g (only about 100g when you met him)

Back
Top Bottom