Video Contest Discussion

Themes

Future Video / photography contests should contain some sort of theme. I believe offering themed contests will really get people involved and give their owner more appreciation for their reptile. Themed contests will also assist those photographers and videographers who want to improve their ability to shoot photos and videos, and develop/edit them. Some people may have advanced software like Adobe PS CS4 or Final Cut Pro and advanced cameras; however, those who are really creative and witty can present a really good shot or video of their reptile with little equipment/software.

What themes would people suggest?

If we do not do the video contest, we should definetly do a pictures with themes. Or even a video contest with a theme. something like that.

I think this is ag ood idea.. I wouldnt enter a video one though.. My cam doesnt shoot video and it would just be being talking to a chameleon that is probably hissing at me and trying to eat my fingers off...Maybe some of YOU might enjoy watching but I def wouldnt enjoy shooting it.:) LOL.... But I would watch others and vote! :)

Looking forward to some entries if this ever happens again. I might try something myself.. Not sure what I'd do.

This is an old thread? We are not having a video contest? Or are we? :)

Brad posted it on 07-13-2008, 07:01 PM I think Brad created it back then and then changed his mind and move the thread to a section of the forums only him can see for like deleted threads and etc or just mod/admin forum and thought now was a good time and brought it back

Last edited:
We have eight entries and only ten are required. If you are thinking of entering the video contest now would be a good time.

There are now ten entries! Yay!

Can we have the photo contest and the video contest in May?

Back
Top Bottom