Video Contest Discussion

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
Video Contest? Would we have enough participants? This could replace the photo contest for one month.

Honestly, do you know how and would you submit a 30-60 second chameleon related video?

Yes you should definitely do that. We can submit our videos on youtube so that way we don't waist any of your disk space or bandwidth.

Most digital cameras now have a video option ... as do some cell phones. My camera takes decent videos. Not as nice as a camcorder but still makes it worthwhile taking movies.

Dyesub Dave. :D

If we do not do the video contest, we should definetly do a pictures with themes. Or even a video contest with a theme. something like that.

Someone yesterday posted under the assumption that there was not a current video contest. A trial contest has in fact been up for a couple weeks, but we have not had any entries.

[THREAD=6886]Video Contest Entry Thread[/THREAD]

Could someone please tell me how to post my video into the contest? I have it uploaded to toufee which provides a ulr & HTML Code. The most I could figure out was how to insert the link...

The contest will be extended until at least 10 valid entries have been received.

Could someone please tell me how to post my video into the contest? I have it uploaded to toufee which provides a ulr & HTML Code. The most I could figure out was how to insert the link...

A link is fine for now. I may embed them before the voting begins.

I see this contest going the same way as the photo contest.
They will think it is unfair if somebody has a real camcorder vs. a digital camera video.:rolleyes:

brad is pic of a old film where he wnts a air rifel for xmas? lol

Not just any rifle!
An Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle, with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time! :D

Back
Top Bottom