Vet check soon

Peeps101

Established Member
My cham has an annual check up at the vet soon and I just wanted to make this post to bring light to the fact that because of covid 19 and all that going on apparently I have to sit in my car and let the vet take him in, without me; A car ride would stress him out enough, and last time he ever went he had a hard time letting go of me :/ I was just wondering if this check up would be worth it? Thanks! :)

My cham has an annual check up at the vet soon and I just wanted to make this post to bring light to the fact that because of covid 19 and all that going on apparently I have to sit in my car and let the vet take him in, without me; A car ride would stress him out enough, and last time he ever went he had a hard time letting go of me :/ I was just wondering if this check up would be worth it? Thanks! :)
IMO wellness checks are always worth it. Don’t forget to take a fecal to be checked. To reduce stress, put him in a box with a firmly attached stick. If it’s dark he’ll just fall asleep.

It’s important to keep in mind that while we are emotionally attached to our chameleons, they are not emotionally attached to us. It’s just not how they are hardwired.
I took my guys to the vet awhile back during Covid, and while I may have been crying in my car wishing I could be there for them, they could care less ?
Traveling will always cause some sort of stress, but I agree that it is still worth it to get a fecal test done and hopefully have peace of mind with a clean bill of health.

Back
Top Bottom